Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:34:17 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst 100 Movies of the 90's « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: Worst 100 Movies of the 90's  (Read 26638 times)
claws
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 02:41:19 PM »

Makes SHOWGIRLS look like CITIZEN KANE. 

Actually Showgirls IS the CITIZEN KANE of bad movies :)
claws
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »

13. Alien 3
Skull
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »

Makes SHOWGIRLS look like CITIZEN KANE. 

Actually Showgirls IS the CITIZEN KANE of bad movies :)

I'd guess that explains why I like the movie...

wow, I hate Alien 3 as much as Phantom Menace (actually I hate Aliens 3 a little more... I guess its because I really love Aliens and It makes no sense how part 3 happen)

14. Scream (1996)

Wes Craven is a hit or miss dirctor. Although the intention for Scream seemed good it, the wrap-up ending is almost as if Wes has decided to give the audience the finger. Really. I personally thought Scream could of been a good story if he didnt work so hard in pointing out every horror cliches [it seemed like an old nagging man at times] and then give us a half cooked ending. Sorry I just dont buy the psycho teens in the ending and I think Wes is smarter then that.

And I'm not alone on this feeling about Scream...

What really hurts is that Hollywood has copied Scream for nearly 10 years... Thankfully for the internet [that introduced me to Ringu] and the freedom of Netflix... Because American Horror films sucked since the birth of Scream.

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »

I love Alien 3.

This thread should be re-named the top 100 movies that Doggett likes but everyone else hates.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »

I love Alien 3.

This thread should be re-named the top 100 movies that Doggett likes but everyone else hates.

What?  You liked The Legend of the Titanic?   Question

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Doggett

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »

I love Alien 3.

What?  You liked The Legend of the Titanic?   Question

Nope.  Smile

You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Skull
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 04:18:51 PM »

speaking of drawing a line somewhere...

15. The English Patient (1996)

Because it won 9 oscars... Personally the oscars has made mistakes in the past... King Kong (1933) and Psycho (1960) were disses in the Oscars yet they are Historical Movies and removing best special effects in 1974 so Flesh Gordon (1974) wouldnt get the nomiation. But 9 oscars for The English Patient (1996) means it must be good...

Nope... It a crap film!! One of those movies that just drag and drag and drag... and its not worth any oscars. [Yes I forced myself to watch this movie 2 times... the first time I thought maybe I'm too stupid and I needed to see it again... after the second time I'd realized that the oscars must be on pot!]
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

16. The Final Sacrifice (1990)

Yeouch.. this movie is so terribly stupid.  And where the hell did they come up with the name "Zap Rowsdower"??  BounceGiggle

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
claws
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 01:37:49 AM »

wow, I hate Alien 3 as much as Phantom Menace (actually I hate Aliens 3 a little more... I guess its because I really love Aliens and It makes no sense how part 3 happen)

I don't really 'hate' Alien 3 and I'm actually looking forward to the Blu-ray. I thought Alien 4 was more entertaining though. To me Alien 3 is the anti-Alien flick of the franchise, even though I have to give Fincher kudos for trying a different tone and approach. But in the end its just a muddled mess with at times obvious bad creature effects.
Skull
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 09:05:17 AM »

I don't really 'hate' Alien 3 and I'm actually looking forward to the Blu-ray. I thought Alien 4 was more entertaining though. To me Alien 3 is the anti-Alien flick of the franchise, even though I have to give Fincher kudos for trying a different tone and approach. But in the end its just a muddled mess with at times obvious bad creature effects.

As a horror story Alien 3 did an ok job... but Alien 3 does a better job at smacking me into the face for watching Aliens... [Personally I dont like those kind of movies... otherwise I would be loving Phantom Menace]
Skull
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 09:20:51 AM »

Speaking of getting smacked in the face...

17. RoboCop 3 (1993)... What the Hell happen?  Really... WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN?
Doggett

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »

I love Alien 3.
I love Supergirl.
Yes, I even love Striptease.

But there is NO EXCUSE for a flying RoboCop fighting Ninjas and ANOTHER British villian... *sigh*

I swear if Hollywood made a map of the world, the UK would be replaced with a sign saying 'Where the Evil People come from'...

Skull
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »

I love Alien 3.
I love Supergirl.
Yes, I even love Striptease.

But there is NO EXCUSE for a flying RoboCop fighting Ninjas and ANOTHER British villian... *sigh*

I swear if Hollywood made a map of the world, the UK would be replaced with a sign saying 'Where the Evil People come from'...

It just seems that RoboCop 3 was written for children (the only excuse I could think of). And it was too out of place compaired to RoboCop 1 and 2 for me to enjoy...

Alien 3... Smacked me in the face so hard that I'll never have the same enjoyment in watching Aliens again. I'd love Aliens so much that I'd actually paid $99.00 for the VHS (at that time VHS tapes were expensive to own)

Supergirl... If the movie comes back to cable I'll try to give it another try (sometimes bad movies like these do get better with age)

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 11:29:51 AM »

I'll tell you what happened... Frank Miller happened!  The man behind All Star Batman and Robin and my favorite of course, The Spirit (ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!), is the guy who wrote the script and made the story for this movie.

What's really sad about this is that the director also did Night of the Creeps and Monster Squad.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »

18. CONEHEADS

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst 100 Movies of the 90's « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.