Salt is about a woman named Evelyn Salt (duh), who is assumed and accused of being a Russian Spy; from this moment, she tries to prove her innocence and at the same time discover her identity.
1) Salt, starts off rather intense and from this point never slows down (fast pace movies with slightly fizzling plots always get a thumbs up from me).
2) Evelyn is like a MacGyver with boobs and a James Bond in heels (my apologizes for the vulgarness); but it amazed me, when this little lady (emphasis on little) made a bazooka out of a fire extinguisher.
3) "The STUNTS"- When she jumped off a ledge unto a truck unto another to catch a ride on a motorcycle (I was like 'WOW she's like a knock off Carmen San Diego'). On an interesting note: Jolie performed most of her stunts, which shows her appreciation and dedication for portraying a character.
***The ACTING was very standard, Basically the actors worked with what they were given; (very MTV movie award worthy, not Golden Globe worthy)***
1) Unbelievably Funny: Angelina Jolie's 110-120 lb body kicking the asses of these burly men (I was like 'Would the fist of this little woman really hurt that man like that', BUT I guess anything is possible when your a trained CIA agent lol.)
2) The expected "TWIST" in the plot- come on, who didn't see the long time friend turning on the main character theme coming from a mile away lol (it was almost needed b/c if it were not in the plot it would just be Salt (JOLIE) dodging and duping the CIA)
3) "The Cold War Suspense" FAIL- it gave me a kinda 80s feel with all the talk of Russian presidents being "killed" and Muslim nations retaliating with missiles and hate (I was over the plot @ this point; My main focus was simply the action).
Thank God the gobs of action in this movie prevents it from being a flop, which is why I give this movie a womping: A-.