Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:34:41 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  They're Back! Beavis and Butt-head returns to MTV, new episodes. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: They're Back! Beavis and Butt-head returns to MTV, new episodes.  (Read 17514 times)
Umaril The Unfeathered
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »

Fingers crossed for a Daria comeback...

B&B always got on my nevres even when I was younger.

Same here...that incessant and constant laughing B&B would always do seemed to be what they resorted to when the story had nothing else to offer, and it DID make you want to take a Remington .870 00 to your TV.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »

And now that Ed, Edd, n' Eddy is over, Danny Antonucci needs to jump on this band wagon and bring back "The Brother's Grunt"!

They already tried bringing back Celebrity Deathmatch, but it ended up being sadly lackluster. I think it deserves another shot just so we can see Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Kesha rip each other's fake vocal chords out.
One would argue that Celebrity Deathmatch was never all that great to begin with.  But yeah, I was disappointed when they brought it back, as I wanted it to be good. 

I was really into for awhile, at least when Marilyn Manson was on it and crushed the Spice Girls and the Hanson Bros.... Funny thing about that is I grew to enjoy the latter's music (for comedy and nostalgic purposes, I assure you) more than the former's, who, in my opinion, imploded in on himself. I was young and senseless violence was funny. Okay, it's still funny, but I do see your point, I just hate Lady Gaga.
I liked Deathmatch, I can't deny that.  It's funny for what it was.  But it's not a great show.  I like wrestling and that's not 'great' either.  The initial first few years were fine.  I even bought that stupid video game they had.  It just wasn't a well written show outside of some of the commentary.  I liked the Al Gore/Weird Al fight. BounceGiggle

Fingers crossed for a Daria comeback...

B&B always got on my nevres even when I was younger.
I dont think it'll come back, but they FINALLY released the dvd after years of waiting.  It occasionally comes on the Logo channel.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
bill smith
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »

Now we need someone to bring back "Daria"...
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »

I Used To Like A Lot Of The Beavis And Butt-head Cartoons , And I Loved The Movie, I'm Glad They're Bringing It Back

It'll Be Better Than A LOT Of The Other Crap On Television

" Check It Out Butt-head! This Chick Has Three Boobs!"

True Dat....

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »

I just hope that MTV doesn't stick their noses too much into it.  When B&B was first on, MTV wasn't too bad, but now I could really see them wanting to do a crossover episode called Beavis & Butthead & Snooki.  Although, maybe that would be a good thing because Beavis and Butthead could finally be the smartest ones in the room!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »

I'm gonna have to check this out. When I was little I had to sneak to watch it, which made it even more fun :)   

I always thought Mike Judge was kind of embarrassed of B&B and tried his hardest to distance himself from the show.

Jim H

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »

Now we need someone to bring back "Daria"...

Never happen.  The show ended pretty well, with a definitive ending.  The creative team was done with the show.  I think it's best left alone.
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »

If your gonna bring back a MTV cartoon...I want my Clone High!!!   

HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 02:09:09 PM »

MTV, like all tv stations, like all tv, is irrelevant. Watch it online or on dvd and cut out the middlemen.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2011, 10:11:55 PM »

The absolutely worst thing ever said on TV was when Beavis and Butthead got demoted all the way back to kindergarten:

Butthead: Dude, these chicks are FLAT. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Couchtr26

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »

The absolutely worst thing ever said on TV was when Beavis and Butthead got demoted all the way back to kindergarten:

Hmmm, I'm at a toss up between that and Mr. Garrison getting kids in kindergarten to name off sexual positions.  I understand it is not serious but still rather hmmmm, okay.   Buggedout

Ah, the good old days.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 01:54:52 AM »

Hmmm, I'm at a toss up between that and Mr. Garrison getting kids in kindergarten to name off sexual positions.  I understand it is not serious but still rather hmmmm, okay.   Buggedout

Have you ever looked the names they say on the 'net? Quite disturbing.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
joejoe
If it's bad, I'll watch it
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 05:23:54 AM »

i dont know which is more shocking

beavis and butthead coming back
             or
mtv will show videos

when in doubt,  plan E.   EXPLOSIVES!!
Couchtr26

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »

Have you ever looked the names they say on the 'net? Quite disturbing.

Yes, that was an interesting night to say the least.  We ended up looking what other everyday names and celebrities were something.  Let's just say Bill Cosby has some definitions I wouldn't want to know about on Urban Dictionary. 

Ah, the good old days.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 01:56:21 PM »

I just call it MMMMMMMTV, because I'm always wondering "Mmmmmm, I wonder what the purpose of this station is."

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  They're Back! Beavis and Butt-head returns to MTV, new episodes. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.