Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:33:24 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Reality TV (2010) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reality TV (2010)  (Read 3444 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« on: May 09, 2010, 07:57:24 PM »

I am P**SED off at this season's Reality TV, I watched only two shows and I AM VERY P**SED OFF, First up is The Amazing Race, those gay brothers won (was rootin for the Cowboys) and then Bullrun with team Lambo winning when team Hemi Cuda shoulda won, Team H.C. was in 7 challenges, while team Lambo was in 2 figgen Challenges, this season had P***IES WINNING! Hatred
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 09:11:37 PM by Bull » Logged

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:04:43 PM »

I am p**sed off at every season's reality TV!   (Just wanted to be the first Wink).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 09:03:55 PM »

there is a gay guy on ultimate fighter this year. Everyone is in denial about it including him
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 08:06:16 PM »

I am p**sed off at every season's reality TV!   (Just wanted to be the first Wink).

Thumbup
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 01:55:59 AM »

there is a gay guy on ultimate fighter this year. Everyone is in denial about it including him

The guy probably just doesn't want to lose his job.

As for reality TV in general, I don't care for it. It just seems very voyeuristic to me and besides, once people know they're on TV they don't act normally anymore. It's all an act on at least one level. The only reality shows I still enjoy on rare occassions are "Man vs. Wild" and "Mantracker". But then, I like the outdoors anyway and all that's up for grabs in both shows are bragging rights.
mahinderkumar
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 03:36:32 AM »

The amazing race is my favorite reality tv show , I like it ................

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 07:01:44 AM »

I remember watching some battle of the bands type show, I think it was on VH1.  The two bands had to compete in a variety of challenges, and one band very dutifully fulfilled all their responsibilities.  The other band was a bunch of drunken louts and didn't even show up half the time.  But the drunken band was really good, and the responsible band absolutely sucked, so in the end they gave the recording contract to the good band.  That really made me laugh.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Reality TV (2010) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.