Main Menu

The giant claw

Started by judge death, August 09, 2010, 02:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge death

Man, I've seen birds sh-t on buildings, but I've NEVER seen a bird just sh-t a building before...

judge death

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street?

Hammock Rider

You can relax now Mable, I put something on the roof to keep the pigeons off our ledge!
Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

judge death

Sorry, sir. Your giant bird insurance only covers  damage if the giant bird is either prehistoric or a mutant produced by atomic radiation. You didn't get the policy that covers giant anti-matter birds from another galaxy.

judge death

Hell, who needs the military or scientists? This is new york in the mid 50's. The air pollution where it is will kill it in about 20 minutes, so just relax and don't be under it when it keels over.

Flangepart

Quote from: judge death on August 09, 2010, 02:02:41 AM

So Godzilla has atom breath. hah! Wait till he faces my 'underwing funk!'
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Chainsawmidget

"I've Good news and bad news, sir.  The good news is that giant ape repellent you had placed on the building seems to be working.  The thing went right by us and headed straight for the Empire State building."

"and the bad news...?"

Leah

Giant Claw:" DEATH BY HONDAS!!!!! HAHAHA!"
yeah no.

judge death

The butterball corporation's efforts to engineer a new generation of high yield turkeys went horribly wrong when in a fit of corporate greed they outsourced the genetic sequencing work to the genetic engineering lab which had the lowest  rates and was owned by a subsidiary of BP.

judge death

The university of phoenix launches a new ad campaign in NYC.

sprite75

Oh, no!!!  I'm stuck!!!
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

indianasmith

Unknown to most Westerners, the rare Japanese giant condor was trained to commit sepukku when dishonored . . . they just didn't make Samurai swords big enough for him!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AndyC

For those times when an inflatable gorilla on your roof just isn't bringing in the business.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Flangepart

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Mr. DS

(nature show narration)
"...the male now mounts what he thinks is the female...thus securing sperm collection for research..."
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall