Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:12:36 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst In Advertisement « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst In Advertisement  (Read 4932 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: August 15, 2010, 11:09:01 AM »

Advertisement is important on wanting to you, as a viewer, to help convince you to buy the product or take a look into it.  Sometimes advertisements can be good or memorable, even if you don't end up being sold on the item in question.  Then you get the ads that are bad and don't even convince you to give the product your time of day.  So, what are the worst advertisements you have ever seen before?  Here's some for you:

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 11:48:57 AM »

Small | Large

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

I actually tried that "Finally Fast" thing.  It tells you that there are a ton of problems with your computer, and then you have to pay them if you want anything done about it.  I don't know why I even bothered;  must have been feeling especially stupid that day.

One (of many) I couldn't stand was this PS3 commercial.  I mean, WTF?  Why in the world would this make anybody want to buy one of these things?  I had a PS1 and PS2, and put off buying a PS3 until last year partially because of these idiotic commercials.  That's pretty bad when your commercials are bad enough to chase away your longtime customers.

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 01:41:45 PM »

Small | Large

No wonder the EV1 never really took off...sheesh. This commercial is so good at evoking feelings of dread and fear that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was a deliberate attempt to sabotage the car.
judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 06:38:34 PM »

Some commercials I hated were the capital one commercials with that little prick prick abusing the overweight guy, calling him "chubs" and setting him up to get attacked buy irate customers, etc. I'd have slapped that little dick across a room the second time he pulled some of that of me, and yeah, I'm kinda overweight. I really hated those and will never get a C1 card no matter what.

Oddly enough I kinda like their viking commercials though...

The singing loser commercials from"free" credit report.com were annoying and iritating, nor to mention insulting as they said "free" then came right out and said you had to enroll to get the "free" stuff. Yeah, right.

I did a parody of the singing loser's ad once that went:

"We're so sick of hearing, just so sick of hearing 'bout what a loser you are.
We don't wanna hear anything more 'bout how you can't get a good job or a decent ca-arr.

Why don't you shut your damn mouth, just shut your whiny damn mouth,
Get a shotgun, stick it under your chin and blow your loser head off?

Smith and wesson 12 gauge baby!(complete with head bob)"

judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:11 PM »

Speaking of commercials, I've heard of a euro car commercial that featured SF evil characters like klingons and such trying out a new car and liking it, then a couple daleks come up, obviously can't get into the car so they start screaming EXTERMINATE and blasting the car and everything else.
3mnkids

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 10:52:26 PM »

cN9OKXtzHtE&feature=related

I hate this commercial and change the channel or hit mute when it comes on. It makes me hate this company.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Head On apply directly to the forehead

or after seeing these commercials twice in a row
Head On apply bullet directly to the forehead
Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 02:25:39 AM »

I like those cartoon and opera J.G. Wentworth but I hate the bus one and really hate the people screaming they want their money now. Hatred
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst In Advertisement « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.