Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:12:17 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Has anyone seen Codename Rush? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone seen Codename Rush?  (Read 3699 times)
Thema
« on: March 29, 2001, 03:01:01 AM »

Codename Rush is by my opinion one of the stupidest movies ever done. Has anyone seen it? it has lots of bad acting, stupid plot twists (my personal favorite is when Rush is hiding in a barn and bunch of bad guys shoot the barn full of holes and after this Rush drives out from the barn with a tractor), idiotic sound effects (when you hit somebody with a chain should you hear a "THUNK") and really stooopid bad guys. I don't know where to get it(it is VERY rare, atleast here in Finland), but if you can find it I recommend that you get it.  Watch this with some friend and you all will be  Laughing .

Sorry about my bad English
peter johnson
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2001, 04:44:07 PM »

Does this film have other names?  Many flicks are released in Europe with different titles that the local distributor will appeal to the local audience.  The same is true for European films that come to America.
Thema
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2001, 02:34:04 AM »

I would not know cause nobody seems to know about this one. My friend found it and cause he is a huge action fan he bought it for about 3$(It sayed on the cover that Rush is tougher than Mad Max and Rambo). Me and my friends all had a laugh watching this and tried to get more info on it, a difficult thing to do with this movie cause we havent met one person besides us who has seen it, so no additional info found. I could try to tell you about it. I think it was done in late 70s or early 80s and I think they speak English(not dubbed). If I remember correctly it is about Rush(Hero dood with stringlike arms and a weird looking hair) who lives in the holocaustic time after the latest world war (I don't remember it that well but I think it was the WW5) and drives around with a weird buggy and finds a flower and gives it some water. after this a guy attacks him and tries to destroy the flower and gets hes head severed by Rush( very bad acting in this fight). The enemy soldiers are the stupidest things I have ever seen(once Rush climbs out of a hole and hides and the soldiers come in and throw a smoke granade in the hole and shoot in there twice and say "He is dead lets inform our boss" or something like that. and all the time people die simultaneousy(5 guys aproximetely 5  meter apart die exactly the same time on PISTOL FIRE). If someone thinks he has seen this or any info on it I would be grateful to hear it.
Thema
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2001, 03:13:23 AM »

I think it is known as Rush in the US. it is Italian movie and they speak Italian so my friends version must be dubbed(funny none of us noticed it, but the sounds were pretty crappy anyway). It is directed by Tonino Ricci and has Conrad Nichols as Rush and Gordon Michell as the badguy. it was done in 1983 and has spawned a sequel called Rush II but I haven't seen it and do not know anything about it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Has anyone seen Codename Rush? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.