Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:05:00 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where is everyone from? (again) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where is everyone from? (again)  (Read 7407 times)
Scott
« on: March 25, 2001, 11:51:22 AM »

I'm from outside of Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2001, 12:13:20 PM »

Bristol,Great Britain.Always friggin' raining too.
Scott
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2001, 12:17:07 PM »

Reed, how far is Stonehenge and the White cliffs of Dover from London. I would like to take a trip to England. What else would you recogmend seeing?
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2001, 12:31:10 PM »

Uh, my geography isn't great,but I'll hazard a guess.Stonehenge is around 200 miles from London,Dover around 100 miles?Never been to Dover to be honest,lots of people chip off to France from there.The beaches along Cornwall are lovely,the Glastonbury festival is a fantastic experience with lots of cool bands turning up yearly.Not really into Buck Palace and all that malarky,which is a usual tourist trap.Not too keen on the royals,myself.We have lots of  resorts where people flock to in there tens of thousands(Blackpool,Newquay)and lots of history and heritage is dotted up and down the country.The pubs are pretty cool too.
Boz824
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2001, 12:37:22 PM »

I'm from Westford, Massachusetts.
Brian Ringler
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2001, 02:30:59 PM »

I live school months in Vermillion SD (the south part of South Dakota), summers in Aberdeen, SD
Fritz
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2001, 04:47:42 PM »

I'm from Leeds, England (it's in the north). Reed's right about Glastonbury, last year was fantastic, from the day I turned up and saw about 20 people push down a fence at the green fields to get in (The same fence i'd just climbed over) to David Bowie finishing the festival ( I still got to catch Being John Malkovich on the cinema field afterwards.) The highlight was seeing both Moloko and N.I.N for the first time.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2001, 06:57:10 PM »

I'm from Fort Worth, Texas. "Where the West begins, and the East peters out."
Faerie Of Death
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2001, 11:45:52 PM »

Michigan.  It's cold.  Lots and lots of water, but it's all frozen.
Stefan Robak
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2001, 11:53:11 AM »

Fredericton, New Brunswick to be exact.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2001, 12:51:09 PM »

I got to spend time in Eastborne a few years ago. I ilked it. But then, here in Columbus,Ohio, we're landlocked unless you head up to Cleveland and Lake Erie.,so any time i gan get "Coasted" i love it. Did Halafax,N.C. once. Good local beer,Eh! Peggys cove area, Meritime museam was cool too.
Gerry
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2001, 02:14:28 PM »

I have the dubious distinction of being a citizen of Tooele, Utah.  (pronounced too'-wil-ah)  Just try to find that one on the map!
peter johnson
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2001, 07:24:59 PM »

Grew up in rural Virginia.  Lived in various places in the Earth -- India for 2 years -- and now live in Longmont, Colorado, USA
Thema
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2001, 03:03:50 AM »

Somerniemi Finland and it is really cold in here
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where is everyone from? (again) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.