Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:25:22 AM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!!  (Read 9299 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »

Three more films to add to this list are Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, and Meet The Spartans. All three of these were billed as comedies because there is no stupid film category to place these in. Again, films my wife had me waste time in my life to watch. I think I would find more humor by nailing my genitals to a heavy wooden table and trying to run the opposite direction that was in all three of these films combined. As painful as these film were to watch, I would be in less pain if I had done that instead.

Ah yes, great choices.  However, what's your thoughts on the newest masterpiece, Vampires Suck?

There are some good examples given in this thread, but I have to agree, these movies are the worst of the lot, and have absolutely no redeeming values of any kind. If they were just really bad low-crow comedies, that would be something, but they don't even manage to be that. Truly worthless.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 02:18:07 AM »

Three more films to add to this list are Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, and Meet The Spartans. All three of these were billed as comedies because there is no stupid film category to place these in. Again, films my wife had me waste time in my life to watch. I think I would find more humor by nailing my genitals to a heavy wooden table and trying to run the opposite direction that was in all three of these films combined. As painful as these film were to watch, I would be in less pain if I had done that instead.

Ah yes, great choices.  However, what's your thoughts on the newest masterpiece, Vampires Suck?

The film itself has it's own review written in the title.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
HARDtoREACH
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:24 AM »

heres a good one

White Chicks

the wayans brothers are fbi agents that dress up like white chicks, sounds good right. wrong.  who in their right mind would belive that they were the sisters they were supposed to be.  the masks are god awful they look fake and plastic but everone thinks its them.  come on  for real

i actually cant belive that i sat through the whole thing and i just looked up how much the movie actually made and i almost CRAPPED myself!!!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 04:41:26 AM »

Cop And a Half.  My soul, what was left of it, wanted to reach out and strangle me for watching it.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Hammock Rider

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 12:27:05 PM »

Original Sin with Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas was so awful that it made me forget my toothache.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 02:22:03 PM »

Original Sin with Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas was so awful that it made me forget my toothache.

If it made you forget your toothache, why would you wish it had never existed?

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
akiratubo

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 07:05:31 PM »

Kill Bill

Popeye (1980)

Tank Girl

All three nearly reduced me to tears and I raised my hands to the heavens and demanded, Why?  Why was this movie allowed to exist?  Popeye, especially, made me feel as though part of my soul had just died.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
retrorussell

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »

Alien Resurrection and Bean made me groan and bury my head in my hands at the theater.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 05:46:59 AM »

Kill Bill

Popeye (1980)

Tank Girl

All three nearly reduced me to tears and I raised my hands to the heavens and demanded, Why?  Why was this movie allowed to exist?  Popeye, especially, made me feel as though part of my soul had just died.

I've seen Popeye and Tank Girl. I have to agree they are both horrible. The only redeeming thing about Tank Girl is Naomi Watts is in it. However even that is not enough to save the film from being a POS. As for Popeye, it made me want to pop my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon and pour acid in the empty sockets in hopes of burning the images out of my brain.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
retrorussell

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »

Friday The 13th: Jason Goes To Hell was really, really stupid.  I thought part V was pretty dumb but this was inredibly torturous to sit through.  Hey Jason!  Take MY life, please!  Yo, over here!

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »

Monster A GO go- WHy? Bluesad why does this POS Even made it pass the editor's board?

yeah no.
metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »

Sorority House Vampires From Hell
Kiss The Girls
Memorial Day
Harvest Of Fear
Bloodfist 2

ThIs List Could Take A While So These Are Just A Few
retrorussell

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 09:20:13 PM »

Another really awful one was Drive-In Massacre.  With a title like that you'd think it would be halfway decent.  Ohhhh no.  The ending was the biggest insult I'd ever seen, and I'm sure the audience back in the day felt exactly the same way.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 09:50:15 PM »

Point of No Return - Le Femme Nikita DID NOT need to be Americanized... Especially in a fashion so banal.  Hatred

Falling down - The whole John List angle was just plain pretentious. Add to that, it's pretty obvious who & what this guy is, but the film pretends that it can't decide whether he's evil, or just angry, & likewise for the evil people & innocent bystanders he encounters. The movie can't decide whether it's an action flick, dark comedy, or social commentary, but definitely fails at all three, making it one of the most indecisive productions I've ever seen. It's like the writers got a Swiss Army Knife & tried to us all fourteen blades at the same time.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
WildHoosier09
I'm the one who looks like he can use a keyboard
Bad Movie Lover

I've got to find out what causes this and put a st

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 08:47:50 PM »

"Original Sin with Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas was so awful that it made me forget my toothache."
I remember going to this one with high hopes.  A-list stars, catchy title, good trailers.... my mistake.  Proof that anything can be ruined by a story line that drags to death and then just gently lifts its head at the ending long enough to be put out of its misery. Nearly fell asleep at this thing.  Few others to add:

For love of the game - I have mentioned my disdain for this one in other posts.  It's claim to fame was Kevin Costner crying... in the movie he is supposed to be crying about some girl he is in love with but I suspect he was actually crying over the downhill trend of his career on this one.

Eight legged freaks - I actually wasted $9.50 to see this in theatres.  I suspect that's how much money they spent making it as well. 

The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.