Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:20:12 AM
714260 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7737 Members
Latest Member: NannieHime
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!!  (Read 9292 times)
ArmyOfMachines25
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 10:08:07 PM »

for me its actualy a movie thats been reviewd on this site
"the forbiden zone",I kno a lot of people on here like that movie but i cant stand it, its stupid, it makes no sence, and its just unwatchable for me.
also kazam
epic movie, and all those stupid parody movies never shouldve been made either.
rattacat
New Visitor

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 01:33:40 PM »

Another really awful one was Drive-In Massacre.  With a title like that you'd think it would be halfway decent.  Ohhhh no.  The ending was the biggest insult I'd ever seen, and I'm sure the audience back in the day felt exactly the same way.

That movie was painfully slow. english patient slow, and at least there was some pretty cinematography in that to get you by. but noo that screechy dark thing just went on forever.....
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »

Kill Bill

Popeye (1980)

Tank Girl

All three nearly reduced me to tears and I raised my hands to the heavens and demanded, Why?  Why was this movie allowed to exist?  Popeye, especially, made me feel as though part of my soul had just died.

I've seen Popeye and Tank Girl. I have to agree they are both horrible. The only redeeming thing about Tank Girl is Naomi Watts is in it. However even that is not enough to save the film from being a POS. As for Popeye, it made me want to pop my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon and pour acid in the empty sockets in hopes of burning the images out of my brain.

Popeye was pretty incoherent, what the hell we're they singing?

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
voltron

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »

Nightmare Weekend (1986) was mind-bendingly awful (in a BAD way).

Small | Large

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 01:45:04 PM »

It goes without saying but... All things Twilight.

ChaosTheory

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 09:08:39 PM »

Monster A GO go- WHy? Bluesad why does this POS Even made it pass the editor's board?

As terrible as that movie was, anything that's resulted in an MST3K episode isn't completely without merit.

Naked Massacre (1976), and Snuff (1976), both are pretty apalling in that they try to glamorize/cash in on real life mass murderers (Richard Speck and the Manson family, respectively).  Movies like that tend to angry up my blood.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
WickedBuddhi
New Visitor

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 09:56:49 PM »

I have to go with Twilight as well. It did give a few good laughs but most of it was awkward and painful.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.