Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:30:40 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AEROBICIDE (aka 'Killer Workout') (1986) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AEROBICIDE (aka 'Killer Workout') (1986)  (Read 8756 times)
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« on: September 17, 2010, 05:18:09 PM »

saw this last night. did a little search and couldn't find anything on this site

real schlock-fest! reminded me a lot of CHOPPING MALL, except set in a gymnasium

makes no sense and features a lot of bouncy chicks doing workouts. Thumbup TeddyR

the killer repeatedly strikes in the gym, yet they still do their workouts every day Question

random 80s pop music seems to be playing in the background for at least 9/10ths of the movie!

Small | Large

think the whole thing's on YT....

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »

I remember seeing that many years ago - terrible movie but there's just something that draws me to it...I can't quite put my finger on it  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Paquita

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 08:27:12 PM »

That looks fantastic!  So.. people actually get killed right?  Not that it matters I still want to see it.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 10:19:34 PM »

I remember seeing that many years ago - terrible movie but there's just something that draws me to it...I can't quite put my finger on it  TeddyR
cant think what... BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

That looks fantastic!  So.. people actually get killed right?  Not that it matters I still want to see it.
yeah. it's a regular 'slasher' in many ways, just a reeeally bad one...

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 06:22:34 AM »

Aw heck, now I went and ordered it from Amazon.  The power of the spandex was too great for me to resist  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Skull
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 06:47:17 AM »

lol... Ive thought we seen this on Netflix a few years ago but we didnt...

We seen "Murder Rock" a Lucio Fulci's slasher flick made in 1984.

Small | Large
claws
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »

One of the greatest cheesy slasher ever made. Love this film and I won't ever part with my UK DVD.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »

I'm in love with Teresa Van der Woude

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 07:45:24 PM »

80s chicks had the best hair, definitely

voltron

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 01:22:51 AM »

I remeber seing the Killer Workout vhs leering at me from the shelves when I was a kid, but I never bothered to check it out. Now I HAVE to see it!  Smile

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 05:11:55 AM »

I'm in love with Teresa Van der Woude

She's got a great set of, um, "acting talents."

I also love how she's clearly supposed to be the "slut" character, as evidenced by the fact that, when she drops her purse, we see that the ONLY things it contains are condoms and cosmetics. Awesome.

I also love the killer's absurd choice of a weapon. I mean... really?!?

And the impromptu meathead kung-fu sessions? Glorious.

The best thing, though, might have to be the soundtrack. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a high quality digital copy of it (as it is now, I have a crappy fan recreation that basically consists of audio taken right from the movie, dialogue included, and smooshed into mp3 format). I think my favorite song title has to be "Rock & Rock." There's just too much rock here, guys! No room for anything as mundane as "roll." Hell yeah!

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 05:24:32 AM »

The best thing, though, might have to be the soundtrack. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a high quality digital copy of it (as it is now, I have a crappy fan recreation that basically consists of audio taken right from the movie, dialogue included, and smooshed into mp3 format). I think my favorite song title has to be "Rock & Rock." There's just too much rock here, guys! No room for anything as mundane as "roll." Hell yeah!

Although it's against my views on downloading, try here dude:

http://80ssoundtracksaor.blogspot.com/2010/06/killer-workout-1987.html

Apparently this guy has acquired the sound bytes without the dialogue and SFX. The OST has never been officially released, so I mean, no-one is making any dough of it anyway. My favourite track from the film is probably "Woman On Fire".

JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »

Another vote for loving this movie!  Awhile back, I caught the "Horror Remix" version of it, which basically mashed all of the good parts together into a 30 minute version, and it was even better...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 07:41:47 PM »

Although it's against my views on downloading, try here dude:

http://80ssoundtracksaor.blogspot.com/2010/06/killer-workout-1987.html

Apparently this guy has acquired the sound bytes without the dialogue and SFX. The OST has never been officially released, so I mean, no-one is making any dough of it anyway. My favourite track from the film is probably "Woman On Fire".

That's actually the one I have (I especially am amused by how, on Knockout, the song keeps fading out and coming back in, and repeats the same portions a few time, because of the times it fades out and the like in the background during the actual movie). Thanks for trying though.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
akiratubo

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 07:43:17 PM »

I hate the way this movie ends.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AEROBICIDE (aka 'Killer Workout') (1986) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.