Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:17:05 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ben Affleck to play Daredevil in upcoming film. No! Nooooooooo! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben Affleck to play Daredevil in upcoming film. No! Nooooooooo!  (Read 3166 times)
AkiraTubo
« on: April 11, 2002, 01:12:32 AM »

http://filmforce.ign.com/daredevil/articles/357/357030p1.html
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 05:07:51 AM »

You've only just heard? This has been out for a while. I'm just curious to see if he dyes his hair ginger.
J.R.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 06:32:22 AM »

Actually Daredevil started shooting this week. Kevin Smith has a cameo and he says the costume and script are excellent. So maby, just maby Ben Affleck as The Man Without Fear can be saved. When will Hollywood get it through it's tanned, colagen-injected head that BEN AFFLECK IS A COMPLETE GOOFUS??!!
Squishy
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 08:11:44 AM »

Meh. I have a lot less trouble picturing Affleck playing Matt Murdock than I have picturing him playing Jack Ryan (The Sum of All Fears).
C. Hill
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 10:19:02 PM »

Ben Affleck?  Starring in more movies?  Graaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhh...
Offthewall
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 10:36:11 PM »

Clerks does not support any actors except for Ben Affleck (pre- reindeer games)
Heather
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2002, 06:17:24 PM »

I have to agree with Squishy here, though maybe Affleck will surprise us. He was good in Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma. Not to mention, according to Jay and Silent Bob he was the bomb in Phantoms. I think it's better to pretend that Forces of Nature was ever made. If only it was that easy with "Dracula 2000". Ugh.

-Heather
The Bard
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 09:56:21 PM »

Come on, if he considers it a good script, then you know its in trouble. Has there ever been a director more in love with himself then Smith?
Lee
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2002, 08:49:14 PM »

LOL!! I'm with you Bard!
Chris1
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2002, 01:06:36 PM »

I bet he be looking more like Poindexter of Revenge Of The Nerds than Matt Murdock.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ben Affleck to play Daredevil in upcoming film. No! Nooooooooo! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.