Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:29:19 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bathroom Misses/Near Misses « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bathroom Misses/Near Misses  (Read 6389 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »

umm, this isn't 1 0r 2, but it deals with throw up. It was either the 5th or 6th of August, I ate too much stuff, after we (me and my mum) went the the LEGO store in Houston (we didn't make it), we were two blocks away from our Cousin's house, but I threw up before that. Since that day, I also haven't eaten 6 lunches a day and is rarely hungry. TongueOut
I say why not open this #3, aka puking.

I remember one time a buddy and I were at the local state fair taking on ride after ride.  Second to the last I started to feel a bit sickly.  I decided to take a break while my friend went on a ride by himself.    However, this ride NEEDED two people.  It was the most topsy turvey ride in the whole damn fair.  I got off after what seemed like an hour and proceeded to blow chunks on the way to a trash can.  I can still recall the teenage girls on the bench near it saying, "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »

umm, this isn't 1 0r 2, but it deals with throw up. It was either the 5th or 6th of August, I ate too much stuff, after we (me and my mum) went the the LEGO store in Houston (we didn't make it), we were two blocks away from our Cousin's house, but I threw up before that. Since that day, I also haven't eaten 6 lunches a day and is rarely hungry. TongueOut
I say why not open this #3, aka puking.

I remember one time a buddy and I were at the local state fair taking on ride after ride.  Second to the last I started to feel a bit sickly.  I decided to take a break while my friend went on a ride by himself.    However, this ride NEEDED two people.  It was the most topsy turvey ride in the whole damn fair.  I got off after what seemed like an hour and proceeded to blow chunks on the way to a trash can.  I can still recall the teenage girls on the bench near it saying, "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW".  
Yeeuucchchchchchhh!!!  
Poor thing; if it weren't you, it'd be me...  Wink  Lookingup ...but I never had no such moment...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:17:13 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »

THis is a different tack...
1) I was bending over the toilet and my new (very same day) smartphone fell out of my shirt pocket, bounced off the rim and landed on the floor,
2) On a train in England, they had this fancy electronic door in the toilet.  I needed to go walked through the people to the front of the train, and hit the button.  The door whooshed open, all la star trek, to show this poor girl sitting there.    She had forgotten to lock the door.

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 10:28:54 AM »

There's a poster on the IMDB message boards whose screen name is IPMOARB. When asked what these letters stood for, he / she said I Poop Myself On A Regular Basis.

Family member maybe? Dunno.  Wink Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 02:23:30 PM »

A few winters ago I was snowblowing the driveway.  I was wearing gray sweat pants.  At one point, I ripped off a fart and it felt moist, but I just figured I was getting damp from the snow.  After awhile my wife came out of the house and said, "Did you s**t your pants?"  Sure enough, there was a dark, wet patch on the back of my sweat pants.  I'm sure a few kids on their way to school and people driving by saw me.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 03:18:48 PM »

A few winters ago I was snowblowing the driveway.  I was wearing gray sweat pants.  At one point, I ripped off a fart and it felt moist, but I just figured I was getting damp from the snow.  After awhile my wife came out of the house and said, "Did you s**t your pants?"  Sure enough, there was a dark, wet patch on the back of my sweat pants.  I'm sure a few kids on their way to school and people driving by saw me.

Oh man... oh well, my turn.

My wife and I ate at Friendly's, and whatever mayonnaise or dressing they used on the burger went thru me like a white tornado.  As I was walking in the mall with my wife afterward, the urge became more and more.  I told her what was happening.

I ran to the bathroom, and just as I got there, I sneezed (and farted at the same time) and I sh*t myself.  It took about a roll of tissue to clean the mess up.  My pants were unmarked, but the undies were ruined, and I threw them away in the bathroom garbage can.

I walked thru the mall w\o any undies and needless to say it was a bit irritating in zippered blue jeans.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »

I ran to the bathroom, and just as I got there, I sneezed (and farted at the same time) and I sh*t myself.  It took about a roll of tissue to clean the mess up.  My pants were unmarked, but the undies were ruined, and I threw them away in the bathroom garbage can.
BounceGiggle

My mother was noctorious for her IBM.  She'd insist on taking a dump before going anywhere in the car.  Plus she had this vendetta against public restrooms.  Not sure why.  Anyhow, one day at Toys R Us she insisted we leave the store.  On the way home she was crying saying "its coming out".  Now you all know why I'm so messed up. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 08:19:23 PM »

BounceGiggle

My mother was noctorious for her IBM.  She'd insist on taking a dump before going anywhere in the car.  Plus she had this vendetta against public restrooms.  Not sure why.  Anyhow, one day at Toys R Us she insisted we leave the store.  On the way home she was crying saying "its coming out".  Now you all know why I'm so messed up. 

IBM- is that the Irritable Bowel syndrome, or something to that name?  I think that has something to do with too much stomach acid?

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bathroom Misses/Near Misses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.