Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:25:41 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: What have you been dreaming?  (Read 41386 times)
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »

I had a dream about YOU Doggett!  Two days ago!  I went to your birthday party in a Chuck E Cheese/McDonalds and you had it all rented out for everyone but you were being mobbed by birthday goers so I couldn't see you and the only person I recognized was Rev Powell so I sat by him at a table and we ate pizza and complained that you didn't come and say hello to us after we travelled so far to see you. 
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2011, 03:53:19 AM »

I've had one of my recurring dreams last night: I'm in my room and the wall is torn out by a unknown force. There is a bright floating light shining on me and it turns out to be a hovering UFO. I escape into the living room and see all sorts of flying unknown objects in the night sky through our window.
Shortly after our family and townsfolk are marching across a unknown field surrounded by woods, and we are watching spectacular UFO activity in the sky.
I'm in awe while others appear to be afraid. We arrive at a medical camp of some sorts, at the end of the field, and people are being sucked into UFOs one by one. I can't hardly wait for my turn and soon enough I'm also levitating towards the sky.
Very realistic but odd dream I've had since childhood. Somebody needs to analyze this  TeddyR

I have 3 possible explanations:

1.  You are waiting for something wonderfully life changing and spectacular to happen in your life
2.  You are being visited by real aliens
3.  You need to get out of the house more  TeddyR

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2011, 07:47:40 AM »

I had a dream within a dream. Yes, like "Inception".

I went to sleep in a dream and had a dream in my dream. But I realized I was in a dream in my second dream. Not only that but I realized that I was actually in two dreams and that if I woke up from my dream I would just be in another dream. Or so I thought. I tried to give myself a "kick" like in the movie but instead of waking up into my first dream, I woke up all together.

That's some crazy s**t.

claws
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2011, 07:56:49 AM »

I have 3 possible explanations:

1.  You are waiting for something wonderfully life changing and spectacular to happen in your life
Well, if I had these dreams just recently I would agree. But this dream started when I was about six or seven years old. I wasn't expecting much at that age.
2.  You are being visited by real aliens
Considering all the weird alien dreams I had, and unexplained stuff happening to my family I'd say there is a possibility ;)
3.  You need to get out of the house more  TeddyR
Again, see my answer for 1.  Bluesad
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2011, 10:36:14 AM »

I had a dream about YOU Doggett!  Two days ago!  I went to your birthday party in a Chuck E Cheese/McDonalds and you had it all rented out for everyone but you were being mobbed by birthday goers so I couldn't see you and the only person I recognized was Rev Powell so I sat by him at a table and we ate pizza and complained that you didn't come and say hello to us after we travelled so far to see you. 

I normally charge a fee to appear in someone's dream, but if you got me free pizza I suppose I can waive it. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »

I normally charge a fee to appear in someone's dream, but if you got me free pizza I suppose I can waive it. 

So you two came to see me ?
And then complained about me behind me back ?

Still, at least there was pizza. Thumbup

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

I've been dreaming about natural disasters a lot recently, probably due in part to the Japan quake and tsunami. I dreamt last night that my family had to hit the road, having been displaced by some unspecified natural disaster. It was not a pleasant dream.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

Phew, I'm saved from that dream you and me in Taco Bell, eating Quesodeas! Wink

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »

I dreamed that I was in a LOGAN'S RUN kind of future where everyone was killed off when they turned 30 - but I had been eluding them for 17 years and was the oldest man on earth.  My legend had grown so big that they called out their number one Age Enforcer to track me down and terminate me.  It was Anne Hathaway in a neon blue spandex number with red shoulderboards and black stiletto heels.  She cornered me in a dark alley and . .  .

I woke up.   Still finding pieces of my alarm clock everywhere.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Couchtr26

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2011, 11:05:45 PM »

Dreams of becoming wealthy through some unknown means.  Can I rewind to find the answer as to how it happened?  Also, bizarre dreams about insects attacking and consuming.  Freak me out quite a bit as they are those right before I wake kind of dreams and have that slight tinge of reality to them.  

Ah, the good old days.
Couchtr26

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:12 PM »

I dreamed that I was in a LOGAN'S RUN kind of future where everyone was killed off when they turned 30 - but I had been eluding them for 17 years and was the oldest man on earth.  My legend had grown so big that they called out their number one Age Enforcer to track me down and terminate me.  It was Anne Hathaway in a neon blue spandex number with red shoulderboards and black stiletto heels.  She cornered me in a dark alley and . .  .

I woke up.   Still finding pieces of my alarm clock everywhere.

I may have to borrow your dream. 

Ah, the good old days.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:44 PM »

It was Anne Hathaway in a neon blue spandex number with red shoulderboards and black stiletto heels.  She cornered me in a dark alley and . . .

OOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Wink

As for me, I have these split- pov's of something that happened, one pov is me and the other is a same-aged girl. DAMMIT DOGGETT, get outta my dreams! Hatred Wink
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:08:57 PM by El Toro Loco » Logged

yeah no.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2011, 04:26:16 AM »

I've been having a really awful recurring nightmare where my teeth are all falling out.  It's super-realistic, I can feel them loosening in my gums and sliding out of their sockets before falling out completely.  Every time I have it, I wake up in a panic and run to brush my teeth more. 

This is a good dream, Saucerman.  it means that any major problems you have been having are now falling away.  It feels super realistic because you need to acknowledge any lessons you've learned from their appearance in your life and feel grateful for those lessons.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2011, 04:33:50 AM »

I know I need a major break from almost everything when I dream horribly realistic dreams about my hometown where all the places I visited there ~ especially my high school, the library, my church, the stores and most notably the cinema ~ are in ruins. The cinema is screening recognizable titles but with the most horrifying posters and my church (where I was baptized and confirmed and served as a Sunday School teacher) is dark and there are barely visible things hiding in that darkness.  Buggedout Buggedout

If I dream anything like the above, I know that I need a break urgently.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:43:33 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:31 AM »

Dreamed I went back to my undergrad college. The school's biggest Beatles fan was graduating that year, but everyone was excited because they had a new freshman coming in to replace him---John Lennon's grandson.

Then suddenly I was on the campus of my law school.  I saw my favorite professor beckoning to me and tried to avoid him.  I was afraid he would be upset at me for not keeping in touch and for not going into tax law.  It turns out he was upset with me, but because I had recommended an Irish restaurant that turned out to be no good. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.