Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:55:13 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: What have you been dreaming?  (Read 42029 times)
venomx
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 11:09:51 AM »

Nightmares... Zombies, tidal waves. spooky swamps at night with snakes and gators, stuff like that.

Sleepyskull
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Well,well,well...

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2011, 07:17:40 AM »

I don't have time for the whole story right now, but a preview of sorts: I woke up jumpy and terrified (no joke!) due to a super-realistic nightmare involving me and Trevor... Also, a murder/killing we covered up... The dream followed many years of our lives with us always watching our back.... Full story at...later today...

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2011, 09:40:18 AM »

Had a dream that I entered a poker tournament---I was undercover, there was some sort of espionage angle to it.  I had a fellow agent, a female who dressed like Pocohontas, they tired to throw her out of the room but she talked her away into staying.  I sit down to play, sort of nod off for a moment and when I come too I'm sitting there with about fifteen cards in front of me, everyone has bet and its my turn.  I look at my cards and there are a bunch of unfamiliar cards mixed in with regular playing cards.  Since everyone else has their cards face up I turn mine up, but they all yell at me for not following the rules.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »

Had a weird dream/nightmare last night that I wuz robbed. Basically I was sleeping in my dream and I heard a noise and I looked out the window and saw a chip or was it an ice cream truck speed off...and I went to check on things and everything else in the house was robbed except for the stuff in the room where I was sleeping...then I was looking for the phone number for the cops which for some reason I couldn't find when I woke up!..

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Hammock Rider

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »

Last night I dreamt that George Clooney stole my girl and I punched him out. Later in the night I dreamt I was attacked by a swarm of beetles and centipedes.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
claws
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »

Clooney's revenge I guess  TeddyR
venomx
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »

Nightmares again... as usual...

This time I was running into the night and somebody was shooting hot mini staples in the back of my head, 1000's of them. Then passing out from the pain because I could not find any help.

The other night I had a dream about demons.

I REALLY need to stop eating then watching horror movies before bed. I wake up all freaked out.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »

Had a nightmare that I'd beat to death this really hideous guy, only for it to be some ten year old kid. I just threw the body in the bin and hoped I'd get away with it. Then, a Panamanian night monkey in a smoking jacket knocked on my door and said that if I didn't have a game of pool with him, that he would go to the police. During our game (which wasn't pool, it was just jabbing forks into billy bear meat), my place came under heavy gunfire. I looked out the window and there were all these Korean army guys with M-16's. I got shot through the glass and then woke up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:18:28 PM by Circus Circus » Logged

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »

trying to find the class, haveing the test I never studied for and whatnot. i have it ALL the time
Paquita

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »

I had a dream that I was getting really intimate with Lester1/2jr.  We went on a date to a bar/playground that had a giant hamster maze jungle gym with a bunch of drunk people in it.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2011, 10:17:36 AM »

I've had terrible insomnia lately. Last night when i finally did sleep, i had a sex-dream involving a coffee vending machine and DJ Qualls...
it was wierd, strange, and a little delightful.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »

i had a sex-dream involving a coffee vending machine and DJ Qualls...

I had a sex dream about Dr. Phil!  Question

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »

I dreamed me, RC, Doggett and Circus were in a weird ass punk band. Circus was dressed like a clown and was screaming nonsensical lyrics as loud as he could about The Omega Man, Doggett was wearing a kilt/dress and leather boots and was playing guitar, I was on drums and was wearing a Starfleet uniform and RC was there in torn jeans and a leather jacket on bass. It was bizarre...

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »

Dreamed last night I was a villain who turned into a werewolf in a Spider-Man movie....then suddenly it switched to me caring for an elderly couple in a bizarre pine wood covered home.

claws
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »

I dreamed of my old work place. The huge stock hall was now filled with thousands of dusty old brown theater seats and it was pitch dark and misty. I heard my evil ex-boss walking behind me but he couldn't see who I was because of the darkness. I rushed towards the exit and spotted most of my ex-colleagues standing and killing time. I was making up excuses for my ex-boss as to why I came back (I wasn't even sure why in the dream), but he took a right turn and disappeared into his office.
I woke up immediately with a weird feeling, but then I realized I wasn't working for that s**thouse company anymore. Felt better afterwards  Smile
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:29:13 PM by claws » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.