Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:03:28 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Author Topic: What have you been dreaming?  (Read 41394 times)
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 12:14:09 AM »

The second is I'm trying to drive a car that's going on a winding road up a steep hill with a huge drop on one side and (for some reason), I'm in the BACK SEAT of the car, trying to turn the steering wheel.  Even though nothing is pressing the pedals, somehow the car is going forward at blinding speed.
I've had that one, though not for years.  It's about feeling you are not in control of what is happening.   Wink

The school one is familiar too.  The missed-classes-I-did-not-know-I-was-registered-for (and risking failure) and another about not being able to remember the combination to my locker.  Not fun.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
BTM

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 11:36:45 AM »

Speaking of school related dreams, I'm told that every teacher has had these two dreams at least once: losing their grade book, and appearing naked in front of the class. 

I'm told in the latter, they're often piling on the homework in an effort to keep the students distracted so they don't notice the teacher's current state of undress. 

Anyone of the teachers on this board want to verify this?   TeddyR

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »

Dreamed I flew into the Lakeland, FL. airport for a connecting flight, and you could only get from the plane to the terminal by either 1) swimming or 2) grabbing onto a little mechanical fish that ran through a canal and holding on while it dragged you through the water.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 07:44:22 PM »

I was walking the neighborhood I grew up in and I saw Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee walking in front of me.  I told Pamela she looked great and complimented Tommy on his hair which he had grown out to match his 80s look. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »

Last night I had a really frustrating dream . . .
My Mom and Dad are currently out of town and I am keeping an eye on their place and getting their mail.  In a dream, I told four destitute friends that they could stay at Mom and Dad's for ONE week, but only if they kept the place spotless and left it cleaner than they found it.  I checked in the day before Mom and Dad were to get back to find that they were keeping a GOAT in the appartment, there was poop all over the floor, and that one of them had morphed into a gorilla wearing a tutu who was lobbing fruit at their plasma TV while watching "Night Court"!!!

Then I woke up.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 07:57:45 AM »

My Mom and Dad are currently out of town and I am keeping an eye on their place and getting their mail.  In a dream, I told four destitute friends that they could stay at Mom and Dad's for ONE week, but only if they kept the place spotless and left it cleaner than they found it.  I checked in the day before Mom and Dad were to get back to find that they were keeping a GOAT in the appartment, there was poop all over the floor, and that one of them had morphed into a gorilla wearing a tutu who was lobbing fruit at their plasma TV while watching "Night Court"!!!

Then I woke up.

That was me in the Gorilla Suit, I really didn't morph into a gorilla  BounceGiggle TongueOut

yeah no.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »

An odd dream that I had last year:

I was walking aimlessly in this field on a very cloudy day. After a while, I came across what appeared to be desks and a chalkboard placed in a classroom like fashion on a hill. Plus, there were people there, none were familiar to me.

As I sat down in one of the desks, the "teacher" happened to walk in. To my surprise, it was Peter Gilmore (the current high priest of the Church of Satan Buggedout). He starts writing on the chalkboard whilst rambling mathematical gibberrish. Not understanding what the hell was going on, I raise my hand and ask: "Sir, I don't understand the problem. Can you please repeat it?".

For some odd reason, my question p**sed him off. He started cursing and saying stuff like: "What is this crap?! I'm my own god, your words mean nothing to me!". He then turns back to the board.

I raise my hand again to ask another question. This time I speak in gibberrish. Then, for some reason, Peter answers: "Oh, well when you put it that way, X is the independant variable and Y is the dependant variable".

At this point, I say to myself: "I'm outta here", and walk away.

Then I woke up and told myself to never eat barbequed chicken for supper again.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »

Hanging out with you lot. I have really missed you an awful lot.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
BTM

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 10:06:19 AM »

Then I woke up.

Dude, I totally know what that means!  You sometimes worry that people are taken advantage of your good nature, and also shouldering extra responsibility makes you nervous.

Not sure about the goat, though... :)

BTM

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 10:09:06 AM »

As I sat down in one of the desks, the "teacher" happened to walk in. To my surprise, it was Peter Gilmore (the current high priest of the Church of Satan Buggedout).

I find it weird you just happen to know how the current high priest of the Church of Satan is... when does that come up on trivia night?   

Cthulhu

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »

Hanging out with you lot. I have really missed you an awful lot.
Holy s**t...It's doggett!
How've you been? What's new?
Great to see you!
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 05:01:44 PM »

I've been having a really awful recurring nightmare where my teeth are all falling out.  It's super-realistic, I can feel them loosening in my gums and sliding out of their sockets before falling out completely.  Every time I have it, I wake up in a panic and run to brush my teeth more. 

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »

I've been having a really awful recurring nightmare where my teeth are all falling out.  It's super-realistic, I can feel them loosening in my gums and sliding out of their sockets before falling out completely.  Every time I have it, I wake up in a panic and run to brush my teeth more. 

I used to have that dream, too.  I believe it came from grinding my teeth in my sleep.  I now wear a night guard and no longer have the dream.  I'd ask your dentist.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2010, 07:24:37 AM »

I must have been on the starship Enterprise last night.  Or maybe it was Voyager.  I woke up trying to think of some cool sounding technobabble.  Funny because I haven't watched one of those shows in years.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Hammock Rider

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 09:08:42 AM »

Last night I dreamt I was at J.C. Penny's shopping for clothes. I have a lot of shopping dreams even though I really don't have strong feelings about shopping.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.