Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:02:26 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Author Topic: What have you been dreaming?  (Read 41376 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 11:24:44 AM »

There was roadwork on the street I was about to cross (to get to a McDonalds---I rarely have product placement in my dreams, but I compromised my principles this one time). 

Anyway, a line of construction vehicles drove past and raised huge black clouds of dust.  I started crossing the street in the dust storm with the rest of the pedestrians, even though cars were continuing to drive along the street and honking their horns and yelling.  I could barely see an inch in front of my face. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 07:54:27 AM »

I just had a dream that it was St Patrick’s day and I was in a bar having a hand-fart musical competition with a little girl.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 11:48:46 AM »

Dreamed that I revisited my old law school and had to use the restroom.  Went in and they were in the middle of the process of converting the women's room into a men's room, so I had to wait around for them to hustle all the ladies out of there. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »

I've been having a really awful recurring nightmare where my teeth are all falling out.  It's super-realistic, I can feel them loosening in my gums and sliding out of their sockets before falling out completely.  Every time I have it, I wake up in a panic and run to brush my teeth more. 

I used to have that dream, too.  I believe it came from grinding my teeth in my sleep.  I now wear a night guard and no longer have the dream.  I'd ask your dentist.

Could be.  I figured it came from working in a toothpaste factory surrounded by coworkers with mouthfuls of rotten (and missing) teeth. 

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

I dreamed that a rather obese vampire was trying to feed on our goats to lose weight, because goat blood has less calories than human blood, he said.  I spent most of the dream trying to talk him into draining my mother-in-law's evil booger dog instead, but when he tried, all her fleas leaped into his eyes and he turned into a rather large butterfly and took off - only to be snatched up by a passing seagull.  Then my nose fell off my face and the dog took off with it, and I was chasing her across the pasture when I woke up.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2010, 07:34:49 AM »

I dreamed that a rather obese vampire was trying to feed on our goats to lose weight, because goat blood has less calories than human blood, he said.  I spent most of the dream trying to talk him into draining my mother-in-law's evil booger dog instead, but when he tried, all her fleas leaped into his eyes and he turned into a rather large butterfly and took off - only to be snatched up by a passing seagull.  Then my nose fell off my face and the dog took off with it, and I was chasing her across the pasture when I woke up.
you mean your nostrils were being attacked by the dog's saliva?!

yeah no.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »

Ok, here’s one majorly f’d up one I had last night.  I dreamt I was at work and people were ordering food from an out of the way restaurant.  I ordered the roasted severed kid’s head.  Yep, you read that right.  At first in the dream I didn’t think anything of it.  However, when it arrived in a Styrofoam container I immediately began to panic and yell out saying, “Don’t open the container, this isn’t right, stop, etc…”  I mean the dream literally kind of made me sick. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
3mnkids

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »

My youngest went missing again. Its the 5th time in a couple of weeks that I've dreamed I couldn't find him.  Bluesad  It's very upsetting.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »

I saw some school related ones.  A common one I have is I'm in grade school or college attending class because I have to pass a few courses.  However, I usually realize at the end of the dream I have a college degree and it really doesn't matter so I leave the school. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
venomx
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »

I always have nightmares...

Swarms of 1000's of black bees going into people's mouths then turning into black smoke.
Doomsday types of tidal waves ripping up boardwalks.
Swiming for my life in a murky swamp with crocodiles, snakes and no land near by.
But the one recurring nightmare I always have is zombies, lots of them and trying to survive the attacks.

It's my own fault though. I eat junk food then watch horror movies right before bed. Twirling

Jim H

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Haven't had one lately, but I used to have recurring dreams where I'd be attacked by bad people (generally they'd be trying out outright murder me, not rob me) while minding my own business, and have to defend myself with the pocket knife I carry.  And it wasn't like I was some super badass in these dreams either. 

I usually got horribly hurt in the process, in one dream losing fingers (common dream thing, and the way it looked in the dream was very similar to the fingers blown off bit in Taxi Driver, right down to the color and texture of the dream) to a bullet shot and in another sustaining multiple stab wounds - though I was eventually victorious.  They weren't nightmares, but they were certainly not pleasant. 
Paquita

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2010, 10:40:28 PM »

You guys have been having lots of fun Halloween dreams!  Why did I have the stupid St Patricks Day dream!

I used to have lots of zombie chase dreams when I was playing Resident Evil all the time.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »

Had this one a while ago:

In the dream, one of my friends was driving me somewhere downtown. Suddenly, another vehicle crashes into us, causing me to fly out of the window. When I got back onto my feet, I see my friend freaking out over my mangled dead body screaming: "OH MY GOD! HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD! WHAT'RE WE GONNA TELL HIS FAMILY?!".

At that point I realized that I was in actuality a spirit. To kill time before passing on to the afterlife, I started searching through people's trash. When that got boring, I started entering their houses whilst raiding their fridges.

Finally, the time came for me to cross over. First, I ascended to Heaven. I remember flying through the cosmos and seeing every planet and constellation in the universe. When I reached heaven, I was surrounded by this strong golden light. Nothing else was there but the light. I don't remember much else except feeling at peace with the world.

Then came the time to descend into Hell. Gone were the golden light and peace of mind, now I was in a place that looked like a gigantic flea market. The whole place was coloured red and a feeling of dread came upon me. Everywhere I looked, there were people being chased by over-sized spiders. Some spiders resembled bad puppets while others looked like cheap CGI animations.

Before I could see more, I woke up. I then vowed to never eat roast chicken at seven in the afternoon again.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »

I dreamed that my whole family met Eric Idle while on the way to the beach for a weekend.  I think we picked him up hitchhiking and he rode with us in our SUV.  He became best friends with my teenaged niece but he didn't really like me that much somehow.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2011, 07:54:59 PM »

I've been accidenlty shot in a field and I know I'm dying. Behind me are lots of people running and they look really scared. I can feel their boots trample me as I lay on the ground bleeding.

^ Probably not a healthy dream.  Bluesad
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:57:06 PM by Doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have you been dreaming? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.