Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:30:20 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Scenes That Disturbed You « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Scenes That Disturbed You  (Read 16803 times)
3mnkids
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 02:48:20 AM »

The father finding his daughter dead in 7 days

The ending of Eden Lake

When the father sees his son walking with the Mr. Linoge at the end of Storm of the century

Those three made me sick to my stomach and bothered me for days. Storm of the century was the worst. Im not sure why it bothered me as much as it did.

In the movie Felon when Val Kilmer is describing why he is serving so many years in prison. wow. (fantastic movie btw)  Thumbup

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 03:09:38 AM »

The attack on the Darfuri refugee village in Uwe Boll's Darfur and especially the Janjaweed militiaman dropping the baby on his / her head. In fact: that whole damn film was disturbing ~ it left me shaken and stunned for a long time after that.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 07:38:16 AM »

In both Badlands and Mad Max 2 where the dogs get shot. Bluesad

yeah no.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »

The scene in Blue Velvet where you first meet Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper).  The ripping of the blue velvet, the huffing of the gas....it's all creepy as hell.  Its one of those scenes, and one of those superb performances that you never forget.

And THE scene in Irreversable.  Enough said.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »

Requiem For A Dream when the kid finds out his arm is infected by the dirty needles he was using, and the amputation that followed. If that's not enough to keep you away from drugs, nothing is...

Dances With Wolves when Two-Socks is standing there as the bullets fly by him, and the way he stumbles off as he yelps after getting hit. The last scene of him laying there dying with his head resting on his paws took more than one tissue to get through..

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 04:28:18 PM »

In Escape From Sobibor, all the Nazi death camps scenes especially disturbing was when the naked little child tries to escape...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »

I'm not sure if any of us mentioned it yet, but the eyeball piercing scene in Lucio Fulci's Zombie was one that probabaly gave some of us a severe blow to our constitutions.... Buggedout

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »

There's a scene in SWEET MOVIE where a woman does a long erotic striptease for two boys (aged about 8 or 10).  The movie features vomit, feces and other delightful bodily substances, but this was the only scene that disturbed me because it wasn't faked.

The chicken scene in PINK FLAMINGOS was more disturbing to me than Divine's finale, which I found more sad & disgusting than disturbing.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 12:12:28 PM »

There's a scene in SWEET MOVIE where a woman does a long erotic striptease for two boys (aged about 8 or 10).  The movie features vomit, feces and other delightful bodily substances, but this was the only scene that disturbed me because it wasn't faked.

The chicken scene in PINK FLAMINGOS was more disturbing to me than Divine's finale, which I found more sad & disgusting than disturbing.

I watched Sweet Movie last year and I've never been the same since. Plus it made me have really wierd dreams after I watched it. Pink Flamingos was pretty off the wall with its ending, but i guess thats John Waters for ya...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »

Saw the edited scene on TV, but it sure distrubed the hell out of me.  The scene in A Clockwork Orange where Alex rapes Alexander's wife while singing in the rain.  I can never hear the song again.

In Paprika, when Paprika is captured and pinned to the ground (Litterly) by Osani.  He puts his hand on her crotch and through her clothes and skin!  He pushes hand through her body, cutting her open in the process, until her reaches the top of her head.  I don't know about everyone else who saw that seen, but I think it was litteral mind rape.  I lent the movie to a friend and he said he had to take a break at the scene to fully recover what he just witnessed.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »

The skinning alive scene from "Dagon". Boy, that was uncomfortable to watch. That the victim was some venerable actor I had seen in uncountable movies before made it even worse. How did they dare do that to him!!!

Is this the movie about the town that worshiped the sea god Dagon and they all started to turn to fish like creatures?  I don't remember the scene.  Oh wait a minute, is the scene in the warehouse where the main character and the older bum are tied up?

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
ChaosTheory

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

Pan's Labyrinth - the thin man scene, and also when the stepfather burns the mandrake root and it makes a little crying noise.

Zodiac - the first murder.  I'll never hear "Hurdy Gurdy Man" again without feeling paranoid.

When James tries to penetrate Rosanna Arquette's leg wound in "Crash"

Hitman - when Olga's character is getting whipped by the Russian; partly because that scene kind of came out of nowhere, partly because of the guy's two cronies just sitting there casually watching it.

And any scene where animals get abused or killed really bothers me; even when it's fake, or even when it's an incredibly stupid movie like Robot Monster.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 06:53:07 PM »

When James tries to penetrate Rosanna Arquette's leg wound in "Crash"

That's one of my favorite scenes...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 08:43:34 PM »

The skinning alive scene from "Dagon". Boy, that was uncomfortable to watch. That the victim was some venerable actor I had seen in uncountable movies before made it even worse. How did they dare do that to him!!!

Is this the movie about the town that worshiped the sea god Dagon and they all started to turn to fish like creatures?  I don't remember the scene.  Oh wait a minute, is the scene in the warehouse where the main character and the older bum are tied up?

Later,

John

Yes, this is the same Dagon, inspired by HP Lovecraft's Shadow Over Innsmouth. In Lovecraft's story, Dagon was a great immortal sea creature that provided the struggling town of Innsmouth with rich seafood harvests and pure gold from the bottom of the sea.

In return, he and his "Deep Ones" mated with human females to create a race of hybrid sea creatures who shed their human skin, and would mature into purebred sea creatures and swim back to Dagon's undersea city.   

Metallica's The Thing That Should Not Be is based on Dagon. And yeah, the skinning scene HURT to watch.!

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

I immensely dug Dagon because it truly capture the theme of the Lovecraft's work which I still find to be one of the most frightening stories ever.  I'd have to say many portions of that film were disturbing.  The toilet swirly scene completely grossed me out.

I found the movie Perfect Prey to be really disturbing.  They do something which I haven't seen a lot of films like it do.  They really personalize a victim before they kill them off.  One girl you swear is going to make it out alive but she gets off'd out of nowhere and left on the side of the road. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Scenes That Disturbed You « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.