Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2019, 03:35:17 AM
619523 Posts in 47906 Topics by 6432 Members
Latest Member: GasminM Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US  (Read 3002 times)
B-Movie Kraken

Karma: 1857
Posts: 14700

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »

I can sympathize there. I hate the republicans for what they've done to america and the way they serve the richest 2% of americans while spitting on the other 98%.
Please, folks, let's exercise restraint and not respond.
So where was this attitude when indianasmith was making a remark about despising democrats?
I started this thread, I will comment that Mean Machine's, Mr. Big's, and Dr. Frank N. Furter's email are all different, so though they flame similarly, they are apparently all individuals.  I don't care for "guests" espousing opinions and neglecting (or refusing) to join this website and not becoming a member of this forum.  I am more radical and "left-leaning" in my politics than any of those I've mentioned, though I do not believe in the rhetoric of HATE and I'm no Democrat or Republican.  IndianaSmith's comment did annoy me, and I was about to challenge him, but I also consider him a trustworthy and beloved friend, and decided as Rev. Powell did, that that is as "intolerable" as Indiana gets.  
Question  How 'bout them apples?  

Mean Machine has not posted in this thread (yet) but, please, Mean Machine, Mr. Big, and Dr. Frank N. Furter, join us here to discuss movies, bad and good, and other topics, but DON'T sidle on over here to flame our board postings with narrow-minded politics.  Please?  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:52:34 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2] Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US « previous next »
    Jump to:  

    RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

    Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

    The Champions of Justice

    Plan 9 from Outer Space

    Manos, The Hands of Fate

    Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

    Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

    Dragonball: The Magic Begins

    Cool As Ice

    The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

    Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

    Do you have a zombie plan?

    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

    Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

    Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

    Subscribe to and get updates by email:

    HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.