Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:27:20 AM
714151 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THE LOST BOYS - THE THIRST « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THE LOST BOYS - THE THIRST  (Read 904 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: October 23, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »

OK - this is a bad movie, but it is a fun and enjoyable bad movie! 

Corey Feldman is back as intrepid  Vampire Hunter and surfboard waxer Edgar Frog, who has fallen on hard times since his brother Alan got turned during a botched vampire killing expedition in Washington, DC.    This time he is fighting a demonic plan to infect rave-goers with a drug made from the blood of a very powerful master vampire - the elusive Alpha Vampire Frog has sought for years!  With the aid of reality TV star Blake the Bounty Hunter, Zoe the comic book store owner,  and vampire romance novelist Gwen Lieber, Edgar and Alan do battle with the undead to save the youth of America's rave culture from a fate worse than death.

OK, it's not the classic.  It's not even THE TRIBE, a sequel which I rather enjoyed from last year.  But, it is entertaining and offers up some pretty good quality vampire kills along the way.  All in all, worth the rental if you can catch it on the bargain shelves.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »

Does this follow the continuity The Tribe established?  It looked like it might be ignoring it from the trailer, but I couldn't tell for sure.
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »

I was about to forget about this one, because I hated "The tribe", but the word of mouth was good, so I gave it a try.

I don't regret it. This is just what the previous film should have been, a cheesy but decent romp with a few laughs and some decent action bits. Hell, even Corey Feldman was funny.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Skull
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »

Maybe it's me... but I've picture a Corey Haim look alike holding a cape infront of his face...

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THE LOST BOYS - THE THIRST « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.