Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:16:54 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Any Roller Coaster Fans? New for 2011 The Green Lantern! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Roller Coaster Fans? New for 2011 The Green Lantern!  (Read 1802 times)
venomx
« on: November 03, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »

I'm a big fan of fast roller coasters and I was wondering if any body here likes roller coasters as well?

My favorite is Nitro, that thing flys! The first drop is insane and it's a pretty long ride too.

My 2nd favorite is Kingda Ka. Kingda Ka takes both the "tallest" and "fastest" in the world record. I swear I feel like I'm going into G-LOCK everytime it takes off lol. The 1st time I went on it I held my breath on the launch, bad idea... I had a headache all day.

I'm looking forward to The Green Lantern in 2011, it's a stand up coaster! I can't wait! That's replacing The Great American Scream Machine in N.J. I never liked it anyway.

Small | Large

Which favorites do you have, or maybe you hate fast roller coasters. Maybe a bad experience on one? Do tell.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 11:40:59 AM »

I enjoy rollercoasters once in awhile, but I'm not a huge fan.  I do have a DVD called WORLD'S GREATEST ROLLERCOASTER THRILLS.  It shows rollercoasters from around the world . . . and it's in 3-D.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »

It's weird. Having kids has definately affected my desire to ride rollercoasters. I know that by and large they are safe, but there's a little bit inside me that thinks about one malfuctioning while I'm on it and what would happen to my kids?

Anyway, yes I was once a coaster nut. One of my all-time favorites is The Viper at Six Flags Magic Mountain. An older coaster but still one of the best in the country.

I'm also a fan of any of the ones that launch you forward to very high speed from a standstill. What a rush.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
venomx
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 10:04:48 PM »

@ Burgomaster, I need to check out that DVD, sounds cool.

@ Flick James, thats so funny my 1st rollercoaster was Viper, cool. Yeah I love the ones that launch you!
Kinda Ka launches you 128 mph in 3 secs then sends you way UP 456 feet the you scream back down 128 mph!

Watch some videos of reporters on Kingda Ka (1st time + front row) LOL! It makes me laugh every time.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Horn! "Arms down, heads back... hold on!"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:09:10 PM by Venomx » Logged
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Any Roller Coaster Fans? New for 2011 The Green Lantern! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.