Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:23:17 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The 'AndyC has a dirty mind' tribute thread « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The 'AndyC has a dirty mind' tribute thread  (Read 8360 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:06 AM »

I was originally going to post this on the "what are you doing now thread" but after reflection I feel it deserves it's own thread...

Don't ask me why, but I was just thinking and I don't know if I'm only just picking it up now, but lately at least, AndyC seems to be turning on the smut.  From the badmovies picture war thread and his posting of Linda Lovelace, to his particularly vulgar I like my ____ like I like my women comments of late.  I'm pretty sure there was also some thread where he asked us our secrets for his own sick demented pleasure  TeddyR

Like I said, he may have always been this way but if that's so, for the life of me I have never picked up on it till just now.

Of course it's all brilliant, so I figure it'd be worthwhile documenting his descent into sleaze.  Feel free to add to the list.

Here's some examples taken wildly out of context. 

I just hope they don't go looking for taste treats in any other orifices. "My my, this is good bread, and you say you grew the yeast yourself?"

I just can't see myself doing...myself. Well, in the traditional five-fingered way, yes, but not a copy of me. I don't think it's that doing it is gay, but I do think you'd have to be gay to seriously want to do it. Whether it's my exact duplicate or not, the fact is, I'd be no more turned on by myself than I would any hairy, fat, bald ape of a man. I look like Tor Johnson with a slightly nicer face. Not my type at all.

As to the incest, I can't quite decide whether a clone is more of a brother or a son, even assuming this clone is somehow grown to the same age. The former is only slightly less disturbing than the latter, so maybe it isn't relevant.

Aliens and monsters want to have their way with our women.

I like my coffee like I like my women: Hot, wet and full of booze.

I like my dogs like I like my women: Coming at the sound of my voice.

OK, I feel dirty. Lookingup

A little boy walks in while his mom is in the shower. He points at her bush and asks "What's that?"

"Uh, that's my sponge, for washing," she says.

A couple of weeks later, the same thing happens, except that the kid's mom had recently shaved off her bush.

"Where's your sponge?"

"Uh, it got dirty and I threw it away."

Again, the kid is satisfied with the answer and a couple more weeks go by, until the kid comes running into the house.

"Mommy Mommy, I found your sponge!"

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"The neighbour lady's washing Daddy's face with it!"

I'm not even going to speculate about why he's sticking his crotch in the fire. Wait a minute. Is he cooking himself?

"Don't look at her chesticological region."

I'm thinking a huge fart is most likely going to have to escape through the next person's nose. Come to think of it, if you keep passing poo down the line like that, you're bound to generate a lot of gas somewhere.

Me: "And I thought this donkey's butt was particularly interesting. I stayed there waiting for him to poop, but I just couldn't get a picture of it."

*This is, of course, in jest, and really just a random thought taken WAAAAAY too far.

Still... Mayhaps there is something there...    Twirling

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 09:15:11 AM »

I always knew there was something about him...

Wink

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 09:38:04 AM »

Once again, Andy and I share much in common.   BounceGiggle

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

My good buddy from Canada has only ever grossed me out once: a comment he made on a thread about THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE where he wrote "....gagging on a steaming log direct from the source".  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »

Did somebody say something about a dirty mind?

My...my...my...that just sounds like something I want to participate in.

On another note; Dean, Gigli lover, isn't this just a wee bit obsessive?

Not saying that Andy doesn't have a dirty mind; I mean it's no secret that he keeps his head shaved due to having some regressive birth sex fantasy. And yes, there is that Mr. Clean look complete with an earring, though I don't want to think about where he wears the earring.

I've come to realize, though, Andy has a stalker; though, that's not entirely a bad thing if you look at it right, it's kind of like having an extreme fan, and we would all like to have fans* (* I have many, I'm just speaking hypothetically for some of you reading this, who have none).

TongueOut

I just hope they don't go looking for taste treats in any other orifices. "My my, this is good bread, and you say you grew the yeast yourself?"

Okay, that is actually a little gross.

Paquita

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »

I see nothing unusual about these things that AndyC has said.  I think he's just a little bit more outspoken than some of us.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 08:44:20 PM »

I see nothing unusual about these things that AndyC has said.  I think he's just a little bit more outspoken than some of us.

Next up: the "Paquita had a dirty mind tribute thread."  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 12:04:42 AM »

OF COURSE his mind is dirty!  He bought a hat with a big hole in it . . . lets all kinds of pollutants through.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 01:25:45 AM »

OF COURSE his mind is dirty!  He bought a hat with a big hole in it . . . lets all kinds of pollutants through.

TeddyR

Indy: did the idea of sending that hat around the world on a tour ever get off the ground? If it came my way, I would attach a vuvuzela to it.  Wink

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 02:14:11 AM »

Did somebody say something about a dirty mind?
My...my...my...that just sounds like something I want to participate in.

TeddyR

Okay, that is actually a little gross.

[/quote]

I agree.  Buggedout TongueOut Wink

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »

All of us baldies with chin hair have dirty minds.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
dean

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 07:21:15 PM »

I notice the man himself has yet to grace this thread with his presence...  TeddyR

Oh and Menard, a tribute thread to your dirty mind would have been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy, and I'll leave that to one of your legion of stalkers to create  Wink

[and don't knock Gigli, it's a misunderstood masterpiece]

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »

You know, just to extend this thread a little further, it would be interesting to see what some members come up with as to what the C in AndyC stands for.

My...my...my...the possibilities. TeddyR

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 03:05:10 AM »

You know, just to extend this thread a little further, it would be interesting to see what some members come up with as to what the C in AndyC stands for.

My...my...my...the possibilities. TeddyR

Custard?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
claws
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 03:48:06 AM »

This thread is lacking AndyC input  Bluesad
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The 'AndyC has a dirty mind' tribute thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.