Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:27:35 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  The King Of Fighters Movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The King Of Fighters Movie  (Read 1759 times)
Bruce Darren Acosta
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »

The King Of Fighters Movie

The King Of Fighters video game series comes alive as a live action film stars Maggie Q as Mai and Sean Faris as Kyo Kasanagi the plot centers around a tournament dimension and Mai a CIA agent fights against Mr Big at the start then after that she goes to the museum with her boyfriend Iori and Rugal comes in and starts shooting people and slashes Chizuru and takes the teasure pieces and uses a sword to cut his hand and opens a portal to travel to the dimension and Iori and CIA agent Terry  Borgard were too late to stop Rugal.
Mai visits a hospital to meet Saisuya Kasnagi a father of Kyo Kasanagi to talk on the sword while Terry visits hospital to visit Chizuru and Scott on how to stop Rugal, other fighters Mature and Vice fight against Rugal and loses the fight and they become Rugal servants. Mai asks Kyo question about the Kasanagi sword
At a hotel, Mai and Kyo meet up with Iori and Terry. It is revealed that Rugal is using the tournament dimension to merge it with the real world. After Mai blows her cover in front of Kyo, Iori puts on his Bluetooth headset and enters the tournament dimension to confront Rugal. There, he defeats Mature and Vice in combat, only to have his mind consumed by the Orochi.
The next day Kyo is lured to the dimension to fight Rugal and loses to him and allows him to go back to the  real world Rugal captures Mai to the dimension and Kyo, Chizuru, and Terry go into the dimension to stop Rugal.
Back in the real world Scott places a lantern on the ocean in memory of Chizuru. Kyo decides to keep the family tradition by continuing with the tournament. He reflects on his late father's teachings while Iori stares at him from the other side of the pier. The movie is worst the acting is bad the special effects are bad so bad and waste of time.
Thank You.
BRUCE ACOSTA
AUSTRALIA

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 03:42:24 AM »

The King Of Fighters Movie
The movie is worst the acting is bad the special effects are bad so bad and waste of time.
Thank You.
BRUCE ACOSTA
AUSTRALIA

And something better: your review made me smile. Thank you.  Smile Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  The King Of Fighters Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.