Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:42:04 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Miley Cryus With Bong. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Miley Cryus With Bong.  (Read 5705 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« on: December 10, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

It won't ruin her career, sadly. I doubt it'll even dent her Disney image.
She'll bounce back.

Bluesad

If only someone could find a vid of her punching an old woman. Then we might get rid of her !!!  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Jim H

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »

Well, the link isn't working right now, but if the title of the link is any indication, she's smoking salvia, which is still legal in a lot of states.  So yeah, even less effect than marijuana'd have on her career.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »

Yes, she is smoking salvia, which is legal in California (for another 15 minutes).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jim H

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 07:32:38 PM »

Yes, she is smoking salvia, which is legal in California (for another 15 minutes).

Yeah, as America is ****ing stupid when it comes to drugs.  Salvia is less harmful than standing in the sun for 15 minutes a day.  Ya know, zero deaths and all that.

It's worth reading the "debate" about whether to ban a newly popular drug as salvia here.  It's as knee jerk as you can possibly get.  They assume anything that can have any psychoactive effects, or makes you feel good and isn't nicotine or alcohol, has enormous downsides.  No one ever looks into it beyond this, and there's ENORMOUS and incredibly obvious confirmation bias from any politician talking about it his supposed "study" on the subject. 

Never mind that, you know, we have plenty of legal prescription drugs with far bigger downsides and health risks and MANY deaths attributed to them.  But of course, if you extract something and put it in a pill, that's fine.  God forbid you get it from something that grows naturally.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:41:26 PM by Jim H » Logged
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:24:04 PM »

Better her than me....

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Couchtr26

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 01:02:03 AM »

Yeah, as America is ****ing stupid when it comes to drugs.  Salvia is less harmful than standing in the sun for 15 minutes a day.  Ya know, zero deaths and all that.

It's worth reading the "debate" about whether to ban a newly popular drug as salvia here.  It's as knee jerk as you can possibly get.  They assume anything that can have any psychoactive effects, or makes you feel good and isn't nicotine or alcohol, has enormous downsides.  No one ever looks into it beyond this, and there's ENORMOUS and incredibly obvious confirmation bias from any politician talking about it his supposed "study" on the subject. 

Never mind that, you know, we have plenty of legal prescription drugs with far bigger downsides and health risks and MANY deaths attributed to them.  But of course, if you extract something and put it in a pill, that's fine.  God forbid you get it from something that grows naturally.

Yes, I'm tired of that instant reaction.  It only relegates more trouble and more stupidity.  The US does little to no research and then immediately perceives, a bad effect and so will ban or try.  It would be far wiser to not "throw the baby out with bathwater".  If there is nothing harmful, leave it be or at least try to look through this dilemma.  We ban so much we create self perpetuating systems where those of questionable motives will continue becoming wealthy off of these substances. 

After re-reading I had to edit.  I think I was typing faster then I was thinking. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 11:44:59 PM by Couchtr26 » Logged

Ah, the good old days.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

Even if it was pot,so what? I dont smoke anymore myself(pot that is...I smoke cigs like a chimny) but booze is legal,and a lot more harmful than pot. Trust me. I wish I was a pothead than the drunk I am. The people who make a big deal of celeberties who smoke pot need a life.
Not you, Doggot-I refer to reporters who should report REAL news...like wars and politics or flying saucers or serial killers or comic book conventions. Important stuff. Like that.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 01:32:43 PM »

I personally love it when squeaky clean Disney pop kids grow up to become stoners/sluts.  Theres such a sense of irony in it I find.  After watching the video I just learned she's more annoying stoned than sober.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:24 PM »

I personally love it when squeaky clean Disney pop kids grow up to become stoners/sluts.  Theres such a sense of irony in it I find.  After watching the video I just learned she's more annoying stoned than sober.

I think we as people love to see the mighty fall.

Many criticize those who delight in such events, but I think it's normal.  Some of these people are so untouchable (and above the law) that when they finally step into that pile of sh*t that they can't wipe off, it's very satisfying. Especially since we would do time for the same things they're getting off of.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
jimmybob
Bad Movie Lover

Move over, let Jimi take over.

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 01:43:36 AM »

Salvia is a powerful psychedelic if used correctly and a holy shamanistic plant for contact with the spiritual worlds and it probably shouldn't be used in a party setting. people may experience fear reactions or psychosis, along with very bad karma if they are using it without respect.

Just because the substance doesn't harm your body doesn't mean it can't be abused. It should be illegal because there are people like Myley Cyrus using it with the wrong mindset.

-Jimmybob

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 02:23:33 AM »

Salvia is a powerful psychedelic if used correctly and a holy shamanistic plant for contact with the spiritual worlds and it probably shouldn't be used in a party setting. people may experience fear reactions or psychosis, along with very bad karma if they are using it without respect.

Just because the substance doesn't harm your body doesn't mean it can't be abused. It should be illegal because there are people like Myley Cyrus using it with the wrong mindset.

-Jimmybob

Know what? f**k that. Contact with the spirit world? Horse s**t. Getting stoned is geting stoned. Yeh. When I was doing shrooms back in the day-I was in all sorts of 'spirit worlds" Getting high is getting high. Not saying its a bad thing. But cloaking it in religion is bulls**t.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Raffine

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 03:49:11 AM »

Heh.

When I first read this I thought it said she was getting high by smoking saliva.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Jim H

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »

It should be illegal because there are people like Myley Cyrus using it with the wrong mindset.

You could say the same thing about a lot of things.  And I don't just mean drugs, either.

Why don't we make tanning beds illegal instead?  Much more dangerous, and much more broadly abused in California. 

I guess I'm pretty pleased with my UV ray example.   TongueOut
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 07:44:23 AM »

Gotta sow your wild oats when you're young, I certainly did.  TeddyR  I actually sort of enjoyed Hannah Montana, her music was a nice throwback to '80s pop. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 11:38:36 AM »

Isn't there anything more important to dicuss in the news?  Why the hell should we even care that some celebrity is smoking a bong?  I don't and mostly because I do not have this hatred for her like everyone else does.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Miley Cryus With Bong. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.