Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:18:58 PM
714381 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Nominations for Worst Movies of 2010 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Nominations for Worst Movies of 2010  (Read 13155 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2010, 03:38:46 PM »

Hmm.. well, like I said in a previous post, a lot of critics have said The Nutcracker Suite movie is the worst of the year, but I haven't seen it, so I can't really say.

No one has, I don't think it was released to very many theaters.  I would have LOVED to go see NUTCRACKER 3D.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »

"2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams"

Without a doubt the worst film I've seen this year. Totally.

I saw the first cut of it, got shown at a mini horror film fest in Glasgow, and it was awful. Badly done gore, actors who look like they wanted to die (poor Bill Moseley), flat jokes and a horrible strain of racism passing as comedy throughout. There's only so many times someone can say "She likes the dark meat!" when someone eats a black person.

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 12:30:31 AM »

MACGRUBER:  Is it a cliche to nominate a movie based on a Saturday Night Live skit for worst movie of the year?  Maybe, but it's especially a good idea when the original skit wasn't that good too begin with.  This had a chance to be a funny spoof of 1980s action movies but totally lost its way with awful, awful jokes and no characters to root for.  Ugh. 

So what's your nomination?

I'll agree. It could have been a great 80's spoof or at the very least a funny movie of some kind. It was both terrible and disappointing. I nominate...MacGruber.
MacGruber is vastly underrated.

I defend it.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 03:57:00 AM »

This has to be the worst. I haven't seen it but the trailer alone makes me want to vomit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlP1BZqyS-E

Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves.
 Bluesad

Forget my previous nomination of Iron Man 2, THIS is the WORST movie I have ever seen.  It's worse than Manos, it's worse than Monster a Go-Go, it's worse than Headless Eyes, it's worse than The Jar, it's worse than Alligator Alley, it's even worse than Tank Girl.

Fred: The Movie is not just my nomination for worst of 2010, it's my personal Worst of All-Time.

We can't even see the trailer: it's blocked in the U.S.  Question  I've never even heard of that.

Imagine a wierd freaky teen talking in a chipmunk voice for the whole trailer, and throw in a couple of random b-list celebrity cameos, and you'll get a pretty good approximation in your head.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 09:27:45 AM »

This has to be the worst. I haven't seen it but the trailer alone makes me want to vomit.

Bluesad

Forget my previous nomination of Iron Man 2, THIS is the WORST movie I have ever seen.  It's worse than Manos, it's worse than Monster a Go-Go, it's worse than Headless Eyes, it's worse than The Jar, it's worse than Alligator Alley, it's even worse than Tank Girl.

Fred: The Movie is not just my nomination for worst of 2010, it's my personal Worst of All-Time.

We can't even see the trailer: it's blocked in the U.S.  Question  I've never even heard of that.

Imagine a wierd freaky teen talking in a chipmunk voice for the whole trailer, and throw in a couple of random b-list celebrity cameos, and you'll get a pretty good approximation in your head.

I hate the web shorts this kid does that created the character.  He's been doing it for like, two years.  All power to him, he's got himself a couple gigs on Nickelodeon and a movie out of it.  Hopefully it's popularity will wain and he'll slowly disappear.  Fred sucks.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 12:03:26 AM »

I think the worst I saw that was made this year was Legion. How do you take a film about supernatural beings beating the tar out of each other, while having doug jones in it (for all of 3 seconds I am aware), and make it so awful?
I can't believe I let my friend talk me into seeing it.

If this had been 2009 Transformers II without any doubt or hesitation. 

100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.
Raffine

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 10:22:33 AM »

I couldn't even finish one of those Fred 5 minute youtube videos without wanting to claw my eyes out. I can't see the trailer either (who the heck is so protective of this garbage?) but I think I'm grateful for that.

Unwanted remakes, movies based on SNL skits and bad sitcoms, and now movies based on internet 'memes'. Geesh.

Now, PLAY THEM OFF KEYBOARD CAT: THE MOVIE. That I'd go see!  Thumbup

Small | Large

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 10:05:06 AM »

I know I'm too late to the party to make an actual nomination, and my pick is late as well (came out the LAST week of 2010), but I would have to nominate Little Fockers. 

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
BTM

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2011, 04:36:06 PM »

To be honest, a lot of the films I've heard are pretty bad are films I haven't seen because, even if they were good, they're simply in a genre that I don't watch.  Like Eat, Pray, Love (hmmm.. sounds excitiing), the Bounty Hunter, Sex and the City 2 (yeah, a SEQUEL to a movie about four self centered b***hes.  Yeeha!), When in Rome (oh, BOY! A romantic comedy, I just LOOOOOVE these),

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011, 08:25:40 PM »

Saw 3D.

I'm usually alone with the Saw-love here at Badmovies.org, but with something like part "3D" (which actually means 7), I feel it's actually within my Saw-love to condemn this film for so markedly dropping the ball like an idiot in the final stretch.

I watched every Saw film and liked them all except 5, which was the main reason I went to Saw 3D. To say I was disappointed was a massive understatement.
Saw 3-D is a film in the Saw series in name only.

During the opening credits we see Dr. Gordon from the original Saw film after he sawed off his foot, which immediately gave away the so-called big swerve at the end.

Granted, I figured out that eventually he would be a Saw follower for lack of a better word, but to give it away literally seconds into the film angered me immensely.

The lack of Jigsaw perplexed me given how prominent he was in the other films, especially after he died in 3.

Unless I'm mistaken Jigsaw was in the film for only 3 scenes for a total of 3 minutes at the most.

Most of the film was "cat and mouse" between Hoffman and Jill, now granted I thought it was a pretty cool swerve that Hoffman ended up being in the coroners bag to sneak into the police headquarters undetected.

Aside from that the film was predictable. There are no smooth transitions from scenes to what is more like "oh look someone is about to die" in the "games" before the main one following the fake survivor and even then the final "test" was predictable.

Honestly, this movie was a massive gorefest with none of the philosophy that was in previous Saw films.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Raffine

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

FRED: THE MOVIE Update!

One of the cable kiddie stations was actually playing this the other day. I risked my sanity (and my foot and the TV screen) and actually watched as much as I could stand. It turned out to be for only about ten minutes.

I can only hope the guys playing the bullies who get to throw balls at Fred had to do many, many retakes.

I'd still like to see a PLAY THEM OFF, KEYBOARD CAT movie.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 05:03:45 AM »

Bluesad

It says that video is blocked in my country.  I just decided to search for it on YouTube.

I really want to die right now.   Bluesad

As far as worst movie this year, I give it to The Human Centipede.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »

Bluesad

It says that video is blocked in my country.  I just decided to search for it on YouTube.

I really want to die right now.   Bluesad

As far as worst movie this year, I give it to The Human Centipede.

I looked it up and found it available on Netflix for viewing.  This I have to see.  However, I give worst film of the year to Standing Ovation.  Screw Vampires Suck, this is crap!

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Nominations for Worst Movies of 2010 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.