Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:00:33 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Banana Jam Dance « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Banana Jam Dance  (Read 5227 times)
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 11:20:43 PM »

Howdy, Scott!

I hope all is well with you and the family. I'm glad things worked out for you and that whole Mars deal.

Did you and Keanu ever find that darn bigfoot?

FUN FACT: Drum Corps are now using electronic instruments such as electric guitars and synthesizers on the field. Must be quite a show when it rains.
Next up - saxophones!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
dean

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »

Oh man, those videos are legendary!  I see you're getting some serious work out of the green screen you made.   Thumbup

Any tips on the green screen?  I just bought one, and shot some footage on it but haven't played with it yet to see how it turned out.  Traps for young players I should avoid?

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 07:10:25 PM »

Howdy, Scott!

I hope all is well with you and the family. I'm glad things worked out for you and that whole Mars deal.

Did you and Keanu ever find that darn bigfoot?

FUN FACT: Drum Corps are now using electronic instruments such as electric guitars and synthesizers on the field. Must be quite a show when it rains.
Next up - saxophones!

Raffine

Yep, don't know if I'll ever watch Drum Corps again if that is the case. They were talking about it a few years ago and now they've gone and done it.

Kiano was a good boy. Not even sure if he even believed in the whole Bigfoot thing.

Oh man, those videos are legendary!  I see you're getting some serious work out of the green screen you made.   Thumbup

Any tips on the green screen?  I just bought one, and shot some footage on it but haven't played with it yet to see how it turned out.  Traps for young players I should avoid?

Hi Dean, the main thing with green screen is that you need to set up your lighting properly or light will bleed through and effect the sharpness of the image. How are things in Australia?

Last Spring we had a computer virus and lost my software and still haven't found the disk for it. Till then I won't be able to make anymore of those fine videos you just saw.  TeddyR

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 01:46:42 AM »

Heyy, Scott! Welcome back!  TeddyR Cheers

Hope you and the family are well and that you had a good birthday in September!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
dean

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 03:32:55 AM »

Yeah things be well!  It's supposed to be summer but we're going through a wet and cold period, so thus far summer's been undercooked.  Its like its the opposite of global warming.  Must be because we're in the southern hemisphere: everything's opposite. [Take THAT science!]

Been doing a heap of film work, though mainly my own projects.  Here's a couple of recent behind the scenes stills from two of them [the first one being me]:

Hope things are good on your end!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 03:35:15 AM by dean » Logged

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 03:47:17 AM »

Is that the production that you needed the barber's chair for, Dean? Looks good.  Thumbup

dean

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:47 AM »

Cheers!   Thumbup

The top one is, the bottom one is one I did on saturday which was about a barista who kills people and makes them into coffee!

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 04:35:26 AM »

which was about a barista who kills people and makes them into coffee!

Trevor: * Coughs-chokes-splutters-slams- down- coffee-mug*  BuggedoutWink TeddyR

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »

Heyy, Scott! Welcome back!  TeddyR Cheers

Hope you and the family are well and that you had a good birthday in September!

Thanks Trevor......How are things in South Africa today?

Yeah things be well!  It's supposed to be summer but we're going through a wet and cold period, so thus far summer's been undercooked.  Its like its the opposite of global warming.  Must be because we're in the southern hemisphere: everything's opposite. [Take THAT science!]

Been doing a heap of film work, though mainly my own projects.  Here's a couple of recent behind the scenes stills from two of them [the first one being me]:

Hope things are good on your end!

Wow Dean, at least your film-making looks like they have some production values.  TeddyR

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 01:09:50 AM »

Thanks Trevor......How are things in South Africa today?

All fine thanks: I am at work right now. It's been a long, long year ~ my 21st as a film archivist ~ and I'm looking forward to whatever 2011 will bring.  TeddyR

dean

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »

Cheers Scott!

It's all the benefits of good lighting, a nice camera and pretty things to point them at [me notwithstanding...]

The last short we shot has four sets of nipples in it, so that's a bonus, but they're all male and two of them are mine...  Can't wait to see how it turns out!  TeddyR

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Banana Jam Dance « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.