Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:13:56 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Superbug, the Craziest Car in the World « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Superbug, the Craziest Car in the World  (Read 6207 times)
NikiD
New Visitor

« on: December 20, 2010, 01:23:00 PM »

So I am actually looking for a show where this movie was featured one night a few months back.  Maybe someone on here has seen it.  I live in San Diego and don't know if it's a local thing or if it shows in other parts of the country.  Anyway, it's an Elvira-like TV show where the "host", a strange dude with dark hair and a mustache plays segments of B movies and makes funny comments throughout.  Ring any bells?

Oh, the movie itself is a bad German one about a yellow bug that's kind of Knightrider-esque - it talks, there are a lot of lights and sounds, and it's racing over the Alps. 
316zombie
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »

call the tv station,they'll help you find it.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »

Try "The Love Bug Rally."  That's likely to be your film.  I've had it on my want list for a while.

EDIT TO ADD:  Looks like this is likely the third (yikes!) entry in this German copy of the Herbie movies, no official English translation for the title:

Ein Käfer auf Extratour (A Beetle on Extra Tour)

IMDb link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070280/
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 05:07:03 PM by Andrew » Logged

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
ajax7925
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 01:32:08 PM »

The Krofft Supershow; produced by Sid and Marty Krofft. It aired for two seasons from September 11, 1976 to September 2, 1978 on ABC.

Wonderbug

Kaptain Kool and Kongs
Dr. Shrinker
Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
Magic Mongo
Bigfoot and Wildboy
dave
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 08:28:24 PM »

dudu der verueckteste auto der welt (the craziest car in the world)

I saw it as a child in badly dubbed English. I saw it again in German when I was learning the language - it still doesn't make sense
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Superbug, the Craziest Car in the World « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.