Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:00:57 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ronnie « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Ronnie  (Read 6710 times)
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« on: December 23, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »

Starting this off is difficult.

I know...I sense...I feel...?

No...no I don't.

I can't begin to understand, to feel a loss like your loss...someone so special, and on a night that's suppose to be so special.

Lonely, angry, hurt, mad...probably all kinds of feelings, and some we probably can't even name, which are reeling through you right now.

I can't say don't, not only because that's your right, but it's a testament to Tara how strong your feelings are. The one thing I can say is you are a testament to yourself, your friends, and especially those of us on this board; and if you should doubt or forget that, I wanted to remind you.

If you want to shout, reminisce, whatever you want to do, to say, here's a place for you to do it, and there's friends here who not only want to hear from you, but also tell you that you mean a great deal.

Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »

Hey Ronnie, I have to agree with Menard.  We're all here for you.
Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 07:02:39 PM »

Dam. Here I am feeling sorry for myself. Dam. I got the best freinds in the world.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »

Dam. Here I am feeling sorry for myself. Dam. I got the best freinds in the world.
Though ONE horse comment and I'm leaving you here! 
hang in there bro.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 07:35:16 PM »

Dam. I got the best freinds in the world.

Well bring 'em along...we'll have a PARTAY!!! TeddyR

Uh, they got boobs, right? You know...I'm kinda into those. Twirling

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

She was an oil painter. A collecter of antiques. A member of the Chippawa tribe. A very passionate,intelligent woman. I loved her. I still do. Merry Christmas, Sweetie. We'll meet again. Soon.
Dam. I got the best freinds in the world.

Well bring 'em along...we'll have a PARTAY!!! TeddyR

Uh, they got boobs, right? You know...I'm kinda into those. Twirling
Yes,dammit WE WIL!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 07:57:48 PM »

Small | Large

This could shape up to a real mess come 2 AM.  Heres an old song that comes to mind.
-Ed

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 08:11:03 PM »

Be strong, Ronnie!  you know we all love you.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »

Merry Christmas sweetie. zYou were takin away Dec.24 2oo8. Christmas is -will never be-a good time for me. I love you

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 10:13:07 PM »

She was a lucky woman to have you, RC.  Courage, buddy.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 10:31:17 PM »

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 10:44:32 PM »

I usa think I was a hardcore SOB. I lived outta a garbage can in NYC back in the 80's....went to jail for my alchoholism many times-watched people die. But Tara bellieved in me. And I tried my best to do right with her. We bought a house,she was an oil paintere-an antique dealer-a hippie-Grateful Dead was her favorite band. She loved life. And For some weird reason-she loved me. I can NEVER repay her now-for the love she gave me. Im so sorry,Tara.I love you. I always will.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 10:54:49 PM »

I usa think I was a hardcore SOB. I lived outta a garbage can in NYC back in the 80's....went to jail for my alchoholism many times-watched people die. But Tara bellieved in me. And I tried my best to do right with her. We bought a house,she was an oil paintere-an antique dealer-a hippie-Grateful Dead was her favorite band. She loved life. And For some weird reason-she loved me. I can NEVER repay her now-for the love she gave me. Im so sorry,Tara.I love you. I always will.

I believe with all my heart that she knows how much you love her.  She had you while she was here and while she was sick.

I'm honored that through you, we've all had the opportunity to get to know her a little bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »

Dammit! Why? She should be here! We usta talk about everything-She knew wat I was thinking before I even knew it, Like psycic twins, DAMMIT! f**k! Whadda I do now?
I thnk I need to go soon. I had my day-f**k it.  Smile
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:48:34 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Paquita

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 11:51:06 PM »

Although I didn’t know her personally, Tara seemed like a wonderful, loving, fun person.  I’ve lost a lot of people in my life, not someone quite as close as a wife, so I can’t say I know what you’re going through.  But I feel so sad when people say they can’t enjoy life like they used to, especially a holiday or some special time of year that used to make them happy, because of losing someone.  If something terrible were to happen to me around Christmas or Halloween or anytime, it would break my heart to know the people I loved and tried so hard to make happy and comfortable would just give up after I’m gone – to know that I ruined Christmas forever for someone would be my worst nightmare! 

I don’t think you need to repay her for loving you.  The fact that she loved you should be enough for you to know you’re worth loving.  I think she would love to know that you never gave up and that her presence in your life, however brief, would always be a positive influence and inspiration for you, just as I’m sure yours was for her.

Ronnie, I think you’re amazing, creative, hilarious, adorable, and I’m grateful to have you here!  You’re the most terrible speller but I love it! Don’t ever correctly spell another word!  You’re a great person and it’s a darn shame when you speak so poorly of yourself!  So quitcher belly-achin and have a dern Happy stinkin Christmas!  If you can.  I love you lots.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ronnie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.