Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:06:15 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Terrible Christmas Songs « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Terrible Christmas Songs  (Read 2066 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 24, 2010, 09:42:09 AM »

We since we're all bad movies fans here, I figure there must be a place in some of our hearts for some bad christmas songs...

So we all know there are some absolutely shocking Christmas tunes out there.  I find them pretty funny and much prefer to listen to them than the usual fare, so I thought I'd list a few here.

Two of the stupider ones I've listened to lately are by a guy called Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson, an Australian comedian.   They are very much NSFW and quite bogan, rude, which is amusing to me, and of course they are horrible horrible songs.  They are also a good summary of a majority of people in my country.

Small | Large

Small | Large

I also enjoyed some of the South Park christmas songs which again are terrible, but funny because of it.

So there's a mix of the plain ol' rude songs like the two above, and some are generally badly written attempts at heartfelt sentiment. 

What are some of your favourite 'bad' christmas songs?

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »

NSFW
Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:23:27 AM »

I heard an old fifties novelty tune, years ago, called BUZZY THE CHRISTMAS BEE.
Not profane, but just plain dreadful.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 10:50:19 AM »

Small | Large

Dominick the Italian Christmas donkey.   

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 10:56:58 AM »

Here's one of the worst non-novelty Christmas songs I've ever heard. And it's one of the very very few Nat Cole songs I can't stand. In fact, I think it's the only one.

Small | Large

Yes, little tree, someone found you, cut you down and killed you, dressed you up pretty until Boxing Day, at which point they will throw your dessicated carcass to the curb. Merry Christmas!

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 11:34:57 AM »

Christmas Shoes - Newsong
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNsvE33pRSw

Truly the worst song of all time. I hate this song with a passion. I like Christmas music, but this is not Christmas music. It is horror. I will do everything I can to avoid listening to it.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 11:56:11 AM »

Christmas Shoes - Newsong
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNsvE33pRSw

Truly the worst song of all time. I hate this song with a passion. I like Christmas music, but this is not Christmas music. It is horror. I will do everything I can to avoid listening to it.

I ALMOST posted this saccahrine deck.   Thisis a true CHRISTMAS Horror

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »

Just when you think this can't get any worse, it does. By a substantial margin.

Small | Large

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »

worse than^  at least that guy meant it

Small | Large

at 1:38 you can hear all the echo they are piling on to make her sound better.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:12:17 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 10:31:38 PM »

I quite like these songs, but I know a few who were offended upon hearing them:
Christmas At Ground Zero by Weird Al Yankovic.  Written during the Cold War.  Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a song about countries blowing each other up with radioactive weapons.
Small | Large

"The Night Santa Went Crazy" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.  Nothing like Santa getting fed up and deciding to kill all his reindeer, blow up his factory and slaughter a bunch of elves and spending 900 years in jail.
Small | Large

"Oh Tannenbaum" by Adolph Hitler from South Park.
Small | Large

"Merry F*cking Christmas" by Mr. Garrison, South park.
Small | Large

Granted, I LOVE all these songs.  Just, some find them offensive.

D*ck in A Box is a GREAT song off of a great cd.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »

I love the two Weird Al songs, but never have gotten into South Park.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Cthulhu

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 10:35:06 AM »

What are you talking about? That is the greatest christmas song EVER MADE.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 11:49:02 AM »

He's almost a punk in a way.  The label paying him to make music says, "You HAVE to do a Christmas song."  "Okay, I think I'll do it."  Then he goes and writes this upbeat, '50s themed Ronettes style song, only about how Russia and USA hate each other and wanna blow each other up. BounceGiggle

Then a few years later, they say, we want another Christmas themed song.  His response: Santa comes home drunk, depressed he does all this work, and only gets milk and cookies as a 'thank you.'  So he snappes, kills his reindeer, fires his elves and goes on a postal worker like barrage ending with dozens dead and a prison term of 800 years.

I like Al.  His label also said, "Instead of just doing parodies and occasional 'non-parody' comedy songs, we should have you do a straight up cover song for a record.  So, you'll have 5 parodies, 5 non-parody funny songs, a polka, and a cover."  His answer: he COVERS the theme song to "George of the Jungle."  He was like, "You didn't specify what to cover.  That's my album and I'm sticking to it."

Surprising he's lasted 30 years.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 08:18:54 PM »

He's almost a punk in a way.  The label paying him to make music says, "You HAVE to do a Christmas song."  "Okay, I think I'll do it."  Then he goes and writes this upbeat, '50s themed Ronettes style song, only about how Russia and USA hate each other and wanna blow each other up. BounceGiggle

Then a few years later, they say, we want another Christmas themed song.  His response: Santa comes home drunk, depressed he does all this work, and only gets milk and cookies as a 'thank you.'  So he snappes, kills his reindeer, fires his elves and goes on a postal worker like barrage ending with dozens dead and a prison term of 800 years.

I like Al.  His label also said, "Instead of just doing parodies and occasional 'non-parody' comedy songs, we should have you do a straight up cover song for a record.  So, you'll have 5 parodies, 5 non-parody funny songs, a polka, and a cover."  His answer: he COVERS the theme song to "George of the Jungle."  He was like, "You didn't specify what to cover.  That's my album and I'm sticking to it."

Surprising he's lasted 30 years.

Al's lasted 30 years because he knows what his fans want.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Terrible Christmas Songs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.