Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:40:24 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie of 2010 Official badmovies.org poll « previous next »
Poll
Question: What was the worst movie of 2010?  (Voting closed: January 01, 2011, 08:25:13 PM)
2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS - 2 (9.1%)
CLASH OF THE TITANS - 2 (9.1%)
THE EXPENDABLES - 1 (4.5%)
FRED: THE MOVIE - 6 (27.3%)
FURRY VENGEANCE - 0 (0%)
IRON MAN 2 - 0 (0%)
THE LAST AIRBENDER - 2 (9.1%)
THE LAST EXORCISM - 1 (4.5%)
LEGION - 0 (0%)
MACGRUBER - 2 (9.1%)
MEGA PIRANHA - 0 (0%)
OUR FAMILY WEDDING - 1 (4.5%)
REPO MEN - 1 (4.5%)
SAW 3D - 0 (0%)
SHREK EVER AFTER - 2 (9.1%)
SKYLINE - 0 (0%)
VAMPIRES SUCK - 2 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Worst Movie of 2010 Official badmovies.org poll  (Read 6151 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 11:58:59 PM »

The only movie on the list that I actually kind of saw was Fred:The Movie, and I only got through half.  It wasn't that bad.. it's just stupid harmless teenager humor... I laughed.  John Cena was in it.  I don't follow Fred on the youtube or anything, but I do watch iCarly and the girl that plays Sam was in the Fred movie.  I don't think it was actually a theater-release was it?  I thought they just played it on Nick.
Fred was not a theater release that I know of.  I watch iCarly too, and it should've just been limited to his one appearance on that show.

John Cena? I didn't know he did it.  He makes terrible movies.  Unlike the Rock.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 07:55:01 AM »

I'm glad to see that "Field of Screams" is still in the running to win this award it so deserves. God I hate that movie.

And I am quite shocked and appalled that The Expendables is on this list. It was my 2nd favourite film of 2010, after Piranha 3d :D

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »

Out of the 4 I saw on this list it was Last Airbender. Nothing can top it I believe. Of course me being a fan of the show helps my hatred.

Skull
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »

WOW... I picked Fred: The Movie because it's the only movie I'd attempted to watch that was on the list...  Buggedout and I didnt finished it, although I dont think it was Fred's fault since I was working on our kid's bedroom and John Cena as Fred's dad was funny... But I do feel out of touch with the current movies or they just didnt seem appealing for me...
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »

Your not out of touch. Fred is just a horrible thing.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 11:01:51 PM »

Fred, really, was this a good idea on paper, or was fame gone to his head?

I am pleased that no-one voted (or saw) Furry Vengeance.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie of 2010 Official badmovies.org poll « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.