Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 02, 2014, 04:04:15 AM
530445 Posts in 40039 Topics by 5002 Members
Latest Member: hard harry
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your celebrity crushes? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Your celebrity crushes?  (Read 12269 times)
Trevor
Adorable Chief Troublemaker at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 01:23:20 AM »

Maria Perschy (from Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll and other movies)

I wrote the liner notes for the DVD Ride The High Wind that she made in South Africa ~ she really was a pretty lady.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »

I'm not really sure I've had a real celebrity crush. I mean, there are a few women in show business who have caught my attention over the years, but none who have really achieved crush status. I suppose as a kid, there were all the standard ones for boys my age - Loni Anderson, Catherine Bach, Lynda Carter, Farrah Fawcett, etc., as well as the eternal Ginger/Mary Ann debate. I'm a Mary Ann man myself.

Maybe Persis Khambatta. Or Maryam D'Abo in The Living Daylights. Come to think of it, I could also count the Doctor Who companions Tegan and Peri as well.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Umaril The Unfeathered
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 11:37:39 AM »

Maria Perschy (from Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll and other movies)

I wrote the liner notes for the DVD Ride The High Wind that she made in South Africa ~ she really was a pretty lady.

I think she was also in one of the Tombs Of The Blind Dead movies too. And yeah, she was pretty hot.  hot

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 01:04:35 PM »

Redheads always catch my eye, whether in celebrity or in real life. And I married one. Lucky me.

I'm with Andy C in general in that I've never had a big celebrity crush, per se. My wife has them and she wonders why I don't.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 05:02:52 PM »

I'm with Andy C in general in that I've never had a big celebrity crush, per se. My wife has them and she wonders why I don't.

My wife does too. The funny thing is, she will happily share them with me.  Gary Sinise, Brendan Fraser, that guy from Grey's Anatomy (I can't remember which one). However, if someone on TV happens to catch my eye, I'm not as comfortable talking about it. Just feels like something I shouldn't be telling my wife about. And if I do happen to say something, there's a good chance I'll get teased about it, which seems really unfair.

Don't know if it's one of those men/women things.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »

I always preferred Jacklyn Smith to Farrah Fawcett. 

And supposedly there is a Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate---but the truth is, I've never met anyone who prefers Ginger!  Dawn Wells is the pick.

Speaking of Dawn, here's an extremely odd tribute site: http://dawn-wells.blogspot.com/.

"Dawn understood, that for default of such humiliating order how to kneel, it is waited with severe punishment. Lesbian omission. Briatney is proud looked on Dawn Wells legs. - Listen, you the lovely girl. Really to you so to like to humiliate me, young lady who is more senior than you for five years. I have a pride. And I shall not carry out your humiliating order. Such answer hot Dawn has angered."

"The best parts are watching Sly go through the full range of emotions: deadpan, deadpan with raised eyebrow, deadpan with quivering lip. There's also a great sequence where Sly drives his VW Beetle down the interstate for about 20 minutes, staring dramatically through the windshield.."-Joe Bob on A MAN CALLED RAMBO
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2010, 12:08:29 AM »

I've had several over the years which I generally nowadays like to keep from my girlfriend as she tends to get jealous about it...anyways in my youth, the first woman to really strike my eye was Catherine Bach as Daisy Dukes. Aside from her, other notable TV screen sirens from the 70s and early 80s who struck my fancy included Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman), Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Nichelle Nichols (as Uhura in Star Trek reruns), Dawn Wells Mary Ann in Gilligan's Island reruns, Erin Gray from Buck Rogers, Holly from the Price is Right and Joyce DeWitt, Suzanne Somers and Priscilla Barnes from Three's Company. Wells, DeWitt and Holly all seemed to possess, or maybe it was more the characters of Janet Wood and Mary Ann, all those qualities that appealed to me as a girl I might like to one day marry while the other women named here began to stir a different type of fascination.

In my teen years/early 20s, I definitely had a thing for Alyssa Milano, Sara Gilbert (Roseanne), Karyn Parsons (Hilary Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Tempestt Beldsoe (The Cosby Show), Teri Hatcher, Drew Barrymore, Janet Jackson and Uma Thurman. Later on, my biggest crushes were Angelina Jolie (definitely the biggest crush of my twenties-thirties), Christina Ricci, Laura Prepon (That 70s Show) and Jennifer Connelly. My interest in Jolie started to fade when she became skinnier and seemingly more and more a tad bit crazy. Interest faded in Hatcher as she got skinnier and started having all the botox done. Interest also faded in Connelly as she got skinnier and skinnier. In my 20s, I also started to discover many classic beauties such as Ingrid Pitt, Caroline Munro, Hazel Court, Raquel Welch, Linda Harrison, Barbara Steele, Sybil Danning, Pam Grier, Elvira and many more. Nowadays Monica Belluci , Carla Gugino, Christina Hendricks, Jessica Pare and Zoe Saldana can get my attention pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:12:20 AM by xJaseSFx » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

R.I.P. Geoffrey William Stirling
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »

My first:

Small | Large

My middle:

Small | Large

My current:

Small | Large

retrorussell
Retro

BROTHA NOOMSIE!!!

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »

To further exemplify how hot Olivia Newton-John was back in the day, here's a Midnight Special clip.  Her dancing gets a little silly towards the end but that's okay.  TeddyR

Small | Large

HBO in space!<br />
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »

There are no other women...

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »

There are no other women...

I had that poster on the wall waaay back in 1970 something. Got it out of the back of an old FAMOUS MONSTERS mag!  Thumbup

\"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!\" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?"
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
http://rcmerchant.tumblr.com/
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

My first:

Small | Large

Well no kiddin' there, pilgrim. Watching Lynda bounce around in that suit was a treat for all of us young un's back then.

Among other 70's and 80's ladies, Lynda was a major reason that most us guys now have one forearm that is stronger that the other.... TongueOut

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 05:06:39 AM »

My celebrity male crushes are (in no particular order):

Johnny Depp
Keanu Reeves
Tim Roth
Adrian Brody
Colin Firth
David Boreanaz

My celebrity female crushes are (In no particular order):

Jennier Love Hewitt
kd lang
Tori Amos
Salma Hayek

I'll post more when I think of them   TeddyR

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Adorable Chief Troublemaker at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 06:29:07 AM »

Again, nice to have you back on board, KB.  TeddyR

Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »

I always preferred Jacklyn Smith to Farrah Fawcett. 

And supposedly there is a Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate---but the truth is, I've never met anyone who prefers Ginger!  Dawn Wells is the pick.

You and me both, mate. Yeah, Tina Louise was hot, but who could deny that pleasingly plump, round little set of curves that was Dawn Welles?  That cutesy pigtail hair, that peaches and cream downhome country appeal?  A real farmer's daughter type if there ever was one, and one I wouldn't mind rollin' in that-thar' hay with, hyuk hyuk hyuk  TeddyR

I was SO hoping that she would have done some nudie stuff for those men's nagazines back in the 60's. me and about 30 million other guys  Twirling

Charlie's Angels? Jaclyn Smith is nice, but Kate Jackson's some some perky little boobies too. Hell, i wouldn't have minded rollin' in thehay with ALL of em'! But then again, my name wasn't Paul Satnly or Gene Simmons, so there went that dream, lol

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your celebrity crushes? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.