Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:45:06 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Monster Jam « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Monster Jam  (Read 3455 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: December 30, 2010, 10:28:53 AM »

Small | Large

check out the air at 1:08

Been watching this lately on SPEED channel. Just freestyle monster truck damage. I saw Grave Digger when I was in high school but they have definately turned the notch up a bit since then.  It's on all the time.
MrMari
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 08:01:33 AM »

I went to an event as a joke about 3 years ago thinking it would be dumb and boy was I wrong. I've been hooked ever since and been to several shows and my kid and I have a great time.

My favorite truck and driver is Tom Meents with Maximum Destruction. The dude brings it at every show and is willing to do anything to get the crowd going.

A back flip with a monster truck??  Only Max-D

Small | Large

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 11:47:19 AM »

Buggedout

Yeah I went as a joke with some (other ) obnoxious hipsters and we all had a blast.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:55:15 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »

I took my nephews to one of these events a few years ago as a Christmas gift.  They had a great time.  I was skeptical going in, but it ended up being better than I expected (however, I can't see myself ever becoming a big fan).  Another pretty good event I took them to was the World's Strongest Man competition.  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:08:32 AM by The Burgomaster » Logged

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 11:59:22 PM »

I went to an event as a joke about 3 years ago thinking it would be dumb and boy was I wrong. I've been hooked ever since and been to several shows and my kid and I have a great time.

My favorite truck and driver is Tom Meents with Maximum Destruction. The dude brings it at every show and is willing to do anything to get the crowd going.

A back flip with a monster truck??  Only Max-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifUnBerp-w

Actually, when Travis Pastrana brought out the Nitro Circus truck, he was able to do it first! it was only at his house though, and only on Nitro Circus

I FRIGGEN LOVE MONSTER JAM, a much better choice than Nascar, but that ain't sayin much. how many nascar drivers high side their cars? Also, when Monster Jam comes here, New Orleans, they always change up the track. Last year, well, i personally thought it was the best damn event, better than Vegas event! Buggedout

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »

I'm still watching it but there hasn't been anything like the maxium destruction run where he got a 39. it's kind of rote really. they need to switch it up a little bit, have different obstacles.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Monster Jam « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.