Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:51:30 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  New Year's Resolutions? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: New Year's Resolutions?  (Read 7749 times)
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »

Take the money you'd spend on smokes and put it in a jar every day and when you see the money you are saving (or was spending) you'll quit... worked for me. I quit this year it was about a $200 month expense after the tax hike. Smoke here went from about a $1.30 pk to $5.00 pk in a matter of days... by the way I smoked 30 years and quit cold turkey.

In my opinion the first two weeks are the hardest far as nicotine goes after that it's just breaking the habit of smoking.

That's a great idea. I'm notoriously stingy with my money and that would probably do it for me more all the photos of yeechy lungs and sad dead Yul Brenner ever could.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »

That's a great idea. I'm notoriously stingy with my money and that would probably do it for me more all the photos of yeechy lungs and sad dead Yul Brenner ever could.

Black lungs and dead celebrities never worked on me... green bills and dead presidents do it every time. I'm extremely tight with my money. I took the money I saved and got a 24" LED monitor, a large format printer (Canon 9000 Pro), and a Harmony One Universal remote for X-Mas ... add that sh!t up and not buying smokes paid for it.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2011, 11:15:41 PM »

Work on being meaner and nastier (shut up you b***hes). TongueOut

Hey! Thats not nice! Oh-thats right-yer working on being that way. Not gonna work,buddy. Godzilla with a heart of mush.  Thumbup
OH! I ban DOGGET-cuz the British Empire fell-because of his smelly socks! They stink the joint up! I trip over them alla time when I log into BAD MOVIES1 Theyre stiff and crusty-scary!  Buggedout
f**k! Im on the wrong thread! I thought I was on the BAN thread.Yup Been a good new year fer me,I recon.Sorry,folks.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 12:37:45 PM »

To clean my room
check

yeah no.
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »

You know how some great old classic movies get referenced and parodied time and time again in pop culture, but almost no one you talk to has ever seen those movies? I've decided that I don't want to be one of those people anymore. I'm going to put together a list of classics that get brought up again and again and I'm going to sit down and watch them.

The first one on my list: 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Couchtr26

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 10:02:09 PM »

Continue my efforts in self improvement.  Having been going well but need to lose a bit of weight.  Has been going well just need to keep on keeping on.   

Ah, the good old days.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  New Year's Resolutions? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.