Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:42:48 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Hobo with a Shotgun Red Band trailer NSFW « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hobo with a Shotgun Red Band trailer NSFW  (Read 5012 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: January 04, 2011, 08:11:13 AM »

Looks like one of those 80's post apocalyptic movies only gorier. Rutger looks good in it though.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/explosive-red-band-trailer-for-hobo-with-a-shotgun/

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:12:49 PM »

Holy cow, that looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »

MUST SEE!!!!!!  hot hot hot

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jim H

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:59:14 AM »

I started a thread about this a while back, and the trailer got posted there - but the film is apparently complete, and premieres at Sundance in less than a month, so a new thread is in order!

Here's the original trailer made for the Grindhouse trailer contest.  It proved so popular with audiences Eisner planned a feature.

Small | Large
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 03:13:05 AM »

I started a thread about this a while back, and the trailer got posted there - but the film is apparently complete, and premieres at Sundance in less than a month, so a new thread is in order!

Here's the original trailer made for the Grindhouse trailer contest.  It proved so popular with audiences Eisner planned a feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA

I replied to the original trailer, and said that I was really interested in this one. Now I'm even more interested in it after this newer trailer. 

Looks like an old Browning or a Winchester Defender he's using, going by the design of the pump.

The movie itself also looks like the poor man's Death Wish with a bit of Taxi Driver thrown in.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Jim H

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »

On that note, the shotgun in the original trailer is a real one.  So yeah, they were running around a downtown area with a guy dressed like a hobo carrying a shotgun.  Sounds like fun.   TeddyR
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »

On that note, the shotgun in the original trailer is a real one.  So yeah, they were running around a downtown area with a guy dressed like a hobo carrying a shotgun.  Sounds like fun.   TeddyR

Oh yeah, that's something you see everyday, a hobo with a shotgun.  TongueOut

And if it's not that, it's the millions of AK-47's pointed at the U.S. and our allies from abroad, courtesy of our Russian friends and their need to make a buck off of global conflict. It never ends, does it?

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Jim H

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 11:10:55 PM »

........what?

Incidentally, film is Canadian.
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 11:36:44 PM »

And if it's not that, it's the millions of AK-47's pointed at the U.S. and our allies from abroad, courtesy of our Russian friends and their need to make a buck off of global conflict. It never ends, does it?
Actually while theres a crap ton of Ak-47s out there, lots of them are not russian made. Theres so many countries that made Ak knockoffs its hard to tell where a lot of them came from. The thing was is that the USSR was nice enough to hand out blueprints of how to make em, to most of their Warsaw Pact allies. Also countries like China made there own copies of the Ak as well. Sorry to derail the topic like that, but I'm kinda anal retentive when it come to military facts. I'm also sorry if I caused any offense to you Umaril.

Anyways, this trailer does look pretty awesome, I want to see this movie! I'd really like to see it on the big screen, but I gotta feeling this movies destined for a limited release or a straight to video kind of deal. 
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »

Actually while theres a crap ton of Ak-47s out there, lots of them are not russian made. Theres so many countries that made Ak knockoffs its hard to tell where a lot of them came from. The thing was is that the USSR was nice enough to hand out blueprints of how to make em, to most of their Warsaw Pact allies. Also countries like China made there own copies of the Ak as well. Sorry to derail the topic like that, but I'm kinda anal retentive when it come to military facts. I'm also sorry if I caused any offense to you Umaril.

Nah, no offense.  Cheers   I was actually aware of knockoffs to begin with.

The Chinese were the most prominent knock-off artists, if not the first. The reverse engineered everything from the AK to the Tok and Makarov, and everyhting in between. And they actually work better from what some of the experts say.

I watched a special on CNN where a westernized Pakistani woman (very pretty too) went back to Pakistan to do some research on the Taliban. They showed a machine shop where everything from AK's to pistols were made from scratch, from stock to stern.  Industrial little f**ks...

But, we wouldn't have had the AK if it weren't for a nice little German weapon called the STG 44. It was an AK in all manner of design...3 selective rates of fire, built-in cleaning rod, banana clip, you name it. And like it's intellectual child, the AK-47, was a very reliable and very tough weapon.

The Warsaw Pact: those were the days, weren't they?

Anyways, this trailer does look pretty awesome, I want to see this movie! I'd really like to see it on the big screen, but I gotta feeling this movies destined for a limited release or a straight to video kind of deal. 

Yeah I have the same feeling...this will be one of those "act now or lose the chance to see it" types of movies. 

I could just see something like this playing in the local theatres,  lol    It wouldn't be there long....Buggedout

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Jim H

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 01:36:14 PM »

I still have no idea why my mention of a guy in hobo costume with a real shotgun prompted this. 

Terrorist tourettes maybe?
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 03:01:52 AM »

I still have no idea why my mention of a guy in hobo costume with a real shotgun prompted this. 

Terrorist tourettes maybe?

Wouldn't that be "terr"ettes syndrome?   Twirling

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Hobo with a Shotgun Red Band trailer NSFW « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.