Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:35:38 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Author Topic: Worst sequel you've ever seen?  (Read 38670 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 01:12:04 AM »

Iron Man 2
It was SO BORING.  I kept wanting to nod off.

Return of the Jedi
So, you've made a great popcorn muncher and followed it up with a thoughtful and serious science fiction film.  What do you do next?  Apparently, you have teddy bears defeat the greatest military force in the galaxy.

Alien: Resurrection
The first three films were very serious-minded and well-thought-out blends of horror, sci-fi, and action.  The fourth movie was an especially idiotic action-comedy.

Terminator 2
Not only does it kind of suck in general (imho), it tries to undo most of the best things about the original Terminator.  Screw this movie.

Chud II: Bud the CHUD
What the f**k is this s**t?  A zombie comedy?  Passed off as a sequel to CHUD?  *inarticulate rage*

Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie version)
Just a flat-out awful, awful movie.  I think Rob Zombie set out to make the worst slasher film of all time and he almost succeeded.

4 Fast 4 Furious
Oh, you were expecting car action?  Sucker!  You're getting another lame cop plot where the cars hardly even figure in!  We will bring back Vin Diesel's Charger from the first movie though - to destroy it without it even getting in a race!  Hahahahahahahaha!  Thanks for the ticket money, chump!

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Contractual obligation ... and it showed.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 12:57:47 AM »

The Second Arrival comes to mind.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:32 AM »

Return of the Jedi
So, you've made a great popcorn muncher and followed it up with a thoughtful and serious science fiction film.  What do you do next?  Apparently, you have teddy bears defeat the greatest military force in the galaxy.

Well I dunno about greatest military force.  They can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn when it comes to shooting at our heroes; it's just everyone else without a name or only a first name.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »

Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie version)
Just a flat-out awful, awful movie.  I think Rob Zombie set out to make the worst slasher film of all time and he almost succeeded.

Definitely agree with this one!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 10:40:56 AM »

Terminator 2 sucked for the most part.

You didn't like T2?  That one actually works! (Although the "director's cut" reinstates some footage that was best left on the cutting room floor.) It's in T3 that the franchise jumps the shark.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2011, 05:14:10 AM »

ANACONDAS
Not the worst sequel I have seen,but definitely the worst movie I ever saw at the cinema.
TERMINATOR:SALVATION
Is that the correct title?..the most recent one.I was a bit upset because since I saw the previous 3 Terminator films during their original theatrical release,I missed this one and caught it on DVD.
Okay,finally we get the whole John Connor vs Skynet.Should have been f'in awesome.Man,what a let down.I didn't understand what the hell was going on.The first few minutes of T2(with the Terminator skeleton stepping on the human skull)was better than this entire movie.
CLASS OF NUKE'EM HIGH 3.
Not that I was expecting anything good(this is a Troma "film" after all..)but geez....If you cut out all the scenes of the lunkhead from the previous sequel recapping what occurs in part 2..you'd be left with what...25 minutes?
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

Terminator 2 was better than the first one. What are you talking about?

JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2011, 09:43:34 AM »

Neverending Story 3.  Yeah, the second one is pretty bad...  But really.  Neverending Story 3.  It's really awful.

Oh? So this isn't enjoyable to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StvzzDsh04c&playnext=1

Question Question Question

WTH????

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
JPickettIII
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »

I agree with a bunch of the others (Nightmare 6, Jason Goes To Hell, Highlander 2, Robocop 3, Speed 2), plus there's always Godfather 3 (too often mentioned to be an actual answer).

A few more that I'm not a fan of:

*  The Karate Kid sequel with Hillary Swank
*  Battle For The Planet of the Apes (although, I think it's a LITTLE better than it gets credit for, but not much)
*  Blues Brothers 2000
The rest of the list that you have here I agree with but I will have to disagree with 2010.  I rather enjoyed that movie.  Thought it was as good as the first.

Later,

John
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:07:13 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
JPickettIII
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2011, 10:06:22 AM »

Terminator 2 was better than the first one. What are you talking about?

I will have to disagree.  The guy playing John Connor was annoying and having him scream almost every other screen was just pointless.

Plus the T-800 (??) was too far fetched.  A liquid metal that can change shape and still walk around is too far fetched.  The T-100 and the T-1000 (??) in the third movie were more believable.  Where was the power source for the T-800?  I know that I being picky but when you go from something that is feasible to something that is too far fetched is a snorer to me.  Now if you want to talk about the physics and theory of time travel then the sequels made no sense at all.

Later,

John
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:09:43 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

akiratubo

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2011, 10:15:08 AM »

Yes, Terminator 2 sucked ass.  John Connor sucked, the "friendly" T800 sucked, Sarah sucked, the T1000 was kind of cool but too incompetent, the best part of the movie happened near the beginning, etc.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Raffine

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »

THE EXECUTIONER PART 2 (1984)

Funny thing, there was no THE EXECUTION PART 1. Includes classic lines like "I wish this was coke! Oh, heavenly coke!"

Here's a not entirely SFW clip:

Small | Large

As always, I bow to Javakoala for introducing this one to me.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »

Iron Man 2
It was SO BORING.  I kept wanting to nod off.

Return of the Jedi
So, you've made a great popcorn muncher and followed it up with a thoughtful and serious science fiction film.  What do you do next?  Apparently, you have teddy bears defeat the greatest military force in the galaxy.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Contractual obligation ... and it showed.
Iron Man 2, as stated in the thread on the "good" movies board, stunk for me.  It dragged to high hell and quite frankly the action scenes made up much too little of the movie.

ROTJ had it's moments but yep the Ewok were the worst solution to an antagonist in the history of film.  I really wonder about Lucas's facination with small furry animals at times.

POTC pt 2 and pt3 were a ridiculous, confusing mess plot wise.  Part one was coherent; evil cursed ship that will do anything to unbreak it's curse. Thats simple and anyone can follow it.

Part 2 and pt 3 introduced all these stupid rules about the pirate world.  In order to do "this"...you have to do "that" and with "that" you have to stop "something else".  Stupid.  Then part 3 killed me with all these shady deals the characters were making.  After I said "f*ck it" and gave up on trying to figure out who was on who's side.  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »

Yes, Terminator 2 sucked ass.  John Connor sucked, the "friendly" T800 sucked, Sarah sucked, the T1000 was kind of cool but too incompetent, the best part of the movie happened near the beginning, etc.
I like T2 but always found it kind of subpar to the first one.  I loved Ah-nold as the villain. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2011, 12:41:27 AM »

I'm not saying that people aren't allowed to NOT like Terminator 2 or anything, but I do question what anybody that seriously puts it in their list of worst sequels ever is actually doing at a site with BAD MOVIES right there in the title. 

Surely you can come up with worse sequels than that one. 

THE EXECUTIONER PART 2 (1984)

Funny thing, there was no THE EXECUTION PART 1.
That reminds me of another one that pulled a similiar name trick. 
Surf II: the End of the Trilogy.

It was neither part of a trilogy nor was there a Surf 1. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.