Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:32:49 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Worst sequel you've ever seen?  (Read 38710 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »

STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE (technically a prequel, but still maybe the biggest let down of all time)

HOWLING II & HOWLING III

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
snowman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »

Terminator 2 was better than the first one. What are you talking about?

You didn't like T2?  That one actually works! (Although the "director's cut" reinstates some footage that was best left on the cutting room floor.) It's in T3 that the franchise jumps the shark.

I have to agree. T1 was excellent but T2 was rocked in the same way that Alien II rocked. T3 was abysmal.

As for worst sequels, my nomination is The Sting II. Watched it a drive-in with my three nephews. Drove-out after about 20 minutes. Didn't even bother to get our money back.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 12:20:36 PM »

STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE (technically a prequel, but still maybe the biggest let down of all time)
Honestly, for me it was beyond an immense let down.  Almost as if I was punched in the gut by a stranger for no apparent reason.   The worst part about it was my undying attempts for weeks to convince myself it was a "good" film.  Eventually I came to terms that the film not only stunk it BL*WED.  I tried watching it the other day again but the minute Jar Jar leaped into the movie, the train went rumbling off the track and into a nitroglycerin plant.  The film for me is completely unwatchable and tha really makes me sad.  Then Episode 2 came along and rubbed salt in the open wound.  Part 3 was ok but is just plain awful how the plot develops.  Screw you Lucas btw.  The Clone War cartoons I find are fun though and entertaining.  Perhaps Lucas has been hands off of many of them.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 10:17:29 PM »

fast & Furious 4- Worst CGI effects I ever seen, WORST than The Puma Man! BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Buggedout Buggedout
2 fast 2 furious- only The scramble and the Camaro jump were only the highlights of th entire movie.
Superbabies 2- let's not go back to that movie (shudders)

yeah no.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »

2 fast 2 furious- only The scramble and the Camaro jump were only the highlights of th entire movie.

I actually really enjoyed it.  TeddyR

Cheers

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »

Cheers
It's somewhat tolerable, better than Xanadu, but that ain't sayin much.

yeah no.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »

Cheers

Trust me, its is way better than Xanadu !!

BounceGiggle

Tokyo Drift is awful though.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »

Cheers

Trust me, its is way better than Xanadu !!

BounceGiggle

Tokyo Drift is awful though.
really? I loved Tokyo Drift, I felt it had a stronger plot than the rest.

yeah no.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2011, 01:16:40 AM »

While not the worst sequel I've ever seen, The Birds II: Land's End is high in the running for the most inconsequential.

I watched it, but honestly I barely remember a thing about it. For the most part, it is about some boring couple's boring relationship problems. Also, Tippi Hedren is in it. And some birds? I don't remember that part.

I think I watched it during that period I was trying to watch all the horror movies at my local video shop in alphabetical order. Awful movie.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »

The worst SEQUEL (newer Star Wars films are prequels, but still odiously terrible) I believe I have ever seen is "Class of 1999 II: The Substitute School's Out" starring Sasha Mitchell aka that 20 something doosh that played 'Cody' in "Step By Step" and also had a recurring role who's name I can't remember in CBS's 80's prime-time hit series "Dallas".

There is NO WAYY that I can even begin to explain just how teeth-grittingly painful this abomination of celluloid is. hot

Therefore, It's my sincerest hope that someone on this site (far wittier & braver than I) will torture themselves w/ repeated viewings of this piece of trash and then post it's MUCH DESERVED REVIEW HERE ON BADMOVIES.ORG for all the world to read and learn from as an example for future film-makers of not only what not to watch, but more importantly AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO MAKE!!! Hatred

If you do choose to watch this film for any reason, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR ETERNAL SOUL!!! Bluesad
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2011, 08:50:57 PM »

Did not see this on the list.

Dream a Little Dream 2 was a bad dream.

Indeed it was, now we have a fairly accurate idea of what Corey Haim will be subjected to in hell had he not made it past the pearly gates.
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2011, 11:13:20 PM »

My bad, I guess it's just called: "Class of 1999 II: The Substitute" but, regardless it's still one of the worst things ever captured on film.

Just a small morsel of a VERY, VERRRY BAD FILM.......

Small | Large

Neville

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2011, 02:31:56 AM »

That's the one where high schools have become prisons like in "Escape from New York" and the government sends robotic teachers, right? I love it, it's so cheesy... that it is a sequel to a far more normal film is just the icing on the cake. And I think there's a further sequel by Albert Pyun with Sasha Mitchell that's even funnier.

No, wait, this is the Sasha Mitchell one. Didn't get it at first.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2011, 02:44:31 AM »

That's the one where high schools have become prisons like in "Escape from New York" and the government sends robotic teachers, right? I love it, it's so cheesy... that it is a sequel to a far more normal film is just the icing on the cake. And I think there's a further sequel by Albert Pyun with Sasha Mitchell that's even funnier.

No, wait, this is the Sasha Mitchell one. Didn't get it at first.

Right, "Class of 1999 I was bearable but still bad....it's sequel with Sasha Mitchell is the one I'm referring to...AWFUL FILM!!! Hatred
Neville

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2011, 02:47:08 AM »

Well, that's exactly what to expect from an Albert Pyun film.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.