Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:01:23 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: Worst sequel you've ever seen?  (Read 38673 times)
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2011, 02:57:02 AM »

Well, that's exactly what to expect from an Albert Pyun film.

And I foolishly thought the worst thing to ever come out of Hawaii was floral shirts & Don Ho.

If it can possibly get any worse than the likes of Albert Pyun, I sincerely hope Hawaii begins considering seceeding from the union.  TeddyR
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2011, 01:52:44 AM »

Cruel Intentions 2.  The first was a great take on an old French novel, the second was a terrible exploitation piece.

Poison Ivy 2.  Two hours of my life I will never get back.  Damn you PI2!!!!!

I was very much let down by the second Matrix movie, as were many others.  It just seemed to trash or overdo everything that made the first movie enjoyable.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
TheDope
Movie Reviewer And Professional Nit-Picking Geek

Gone but not forgotten... well, KINDA forgotten.

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2011, 10:29:17 AM »

HOWLING II

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!  I knew I could count on you, Rev!

The first Howling was one of the funniest, most entertaining werewolf movies I have ever seen this side of a Paul Naschy effort.  Joe Dante directing, John Sayles co-scripted, Rob Bottin special effects par excellance loaded with all kinds of great character actors and exciting and scary scenes.  It was fantastic!

THEN follow it up four years down the road with a movie that has bad direction, bad effects, bad acting and the only redeeming factor in it was Sybil Danning's body???  Errrrgh....

Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf is so bad...I may just have to review it on my site.  THAT'S how bad it is!

- TGWD

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »

HOWLING II

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!  I knew I could count on you, Rev!

The first Howling was one of the funniest, most entertaining werewolf movies I have ever seen this side of a Paul Naschy effort.  Joe Dante directing, John Sayles co-scripted, Rob Bottin special effects par excellance loaded with all kinds of great character actors and exciting and scary scenes.  It was fantastic!

THEN follow it up four years down the road with a movie that has bad direction, bad effects, bad acting and the only redeeming factor in it was Sybil Danning's body???  Errrrgh....

Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf is so bad...I may just have to review it on my site.  THAT'S how bad it is!

- TGWD

You mean "Stirbia Werewolf b***h"?

Yeah. I learned of that CRAP from here!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/spoonyone/reviews/28428-howling-2-stirba-werewolf-b***h

akiratubo

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »

I actually like Howling II better.  At least it's funny (intentionally or not).  Plus, Reb Brown!!!

I've never understood what everyone sees in The Howling.  It's not scary, it's not funny.  Aside from the cool werewolf transformation scene, it's just kind of blah.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »

I got another one. Secret of NIHM 2. How does a cult classic animated film get a sequel? Also, it's really bright and campy. Secret of NIHM 1 was dark and depressing. Also, why was Mrs. Brisby a minor character?

It also has the DUMBEST plot twist of ALL TIME!

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »

I got another one. Secret of NIHM 2. How does a cult classic animated film get a sequel? Also, it's really bright and campy. Secret of NIHM 1 was dark and depressing. Also, why was Mrs. Brisby a minor character?

What?  This isn't entertaining and fun plot twist to you?

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
oleg
New Visitor

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »

Ill second, 'Chud II: Bud the Chud', at least if not the worst, it is certainly the sequel that has made me the most angry.
'Fortress II' was also very depressing.

And Streets of Fire II/Road to hell..... That just wasn't acceptable. 
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2011, 08:47:19 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7LLs1czvQ

I liked Eric Idle as evil Martin. I also thought the villain song was catchy. (Or at least compared to Ralph Machio's singing. I wanted to pop my ear drums when HE was singing.)
But in terms of plot it didn't quite fit. The whole thing felt forced. Also, NOTHING was right in comparison to the original.............

......Oh no......

How'd I forget THAT one?!

That's right... There IS something worse than NIHM 2!

Sorry I'm changing my vote. The WORST sequel of ALL TIME to me.....

akiratubo

« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7LLs1czvQ

Wait, what?  What?!?!  WHAT?????

Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »

Die Hard 2

Neville

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2011, 02:38:35 PM »

Die Hard 2

I agree. It's boring, silly and unnecesarily bloody.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2011, 06:10:45 PM »

Die Hard 2

I agree. It's boring, silly and unnecesarily bloody.

Its my favourite of the series.

In fact, I was just watching it earlier. I like it lots.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

I'm going to pretend Secret of NIMH 2 does not exist. Haven't seen it, refuse to click that video. No way. No how. I never pass early judgment but this exception proves the rule.

Moving on, The Ring 2, which actually had input from the creator(s) of the original Ringu made me want to throw things at the screen.

I'll say it. The Ring is better than Ringu. I thought so even before The Ring 2 almost ruined The Ring.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
akiratubo

« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »

Oh, yes, The Ring was the movie Ringu SHOULD have been.  I've not managed to understand what the big deal is about Ringu, anyway.  To me, it just seemed like ... a Japanese horror movie.  I'd seen plenty of them before I watched Ringu and it didn't stand out from the pack at all, yet everyone went nuts over it.

The Ring 2 was a very bad movie, with only the hilarious deer attack scene giving it any entertainment value at all.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst sequel you've ever seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.