Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:14:18 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Best RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT?  (Read 20646 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 07:08:39 AM »

Anna Faris' in Scary Movie 3 was a nice one: I don't think those were hers, though. They certainly weren't mine, that's for sure.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 07:22:07 AM »

I was watching Big Bad Wolf the other day and towards the end, some blond got her shirt ripped off.  That was very nice   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »

Anna Faris' in Scary Movie 3 was a nice one: I don't think those were hers, though. They certainly weren't mine, that's for sure.  Smile

At least it wasn't Scary Movie which was neither random, gratuitous or a breast.  Blah, must ... get .. red ... hot ... poker ... for ... mind's ... eye. 

Ah, the good old days.
Skull
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 05:19:54 PM »

The best one I have seen!!!
American_Jedi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »

Agreed on "Airplane" but a close runner-up (apologies if already mentioned) would be "Amazon Women On The Moon" circa 1987....boobs while  taking a stroll in public definitely puts this high on the list.  TeddyR
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 01:48:24 AM »

I'd agree with Jamie Lee Curtis' bathroom scene in trading places.  That was pretty gratuitous.  Also the scene where the (latina?) woman sits up naked in Eddie Murphy's new bed and announces, 'I was waiting for you!'

Katie Holmes in that movie about the psychic ... which one was that?  In the psychic's vision Katie is standing by a car at night, opening her blouse.  Good stuff.

Revenge of the Ninja: near the beginning a couple get it on in a hot tub while the evil ninja slides a poisoned dart into his blowgun.

I've always been a fan of the full frontal nudity in the old Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party, where the girl who has always wanted him greets him naked in the hotel room.

And of course, perhaps the best gratuitous breast scene of all scifi/horror movies, French actress Mathilda May (yum yum) as a naked alien vampire in Lifeforce.  After being recovered from an alien spaceprobe in the tail of Halley's Comet, she is lying on a hospital table on Earth.  An entranced guard moves to her covered body, and abruptly her eyes open and she sits up, the sheet dropping away to reveal her perfect naked body.  That was a great scene.  Pretty cool movie, too!  TeddyR

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 12:22:25 AM »

Agreed on "Airplane" but a close runner-up (apologies if already mentioned) would be "Amazon Women On The Moon" circa 1987....boobs while  taking a stroll in public definitely puts this high on the list.  TeddyR

I forgot about the Playmate of the week.  That was a great skit.  I was very impressed.  MMM Yummie.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 08:04:16 AM »

For pure randomnymity, the one at the beginning of THE MICROWAVE MASSACRE cracked me up.

That same scene totally sprung to mind when I saw this topic name.

Small | Large

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »

Double Agent 73. What size were her boob's? Wink TongueOut

yeah no.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »

Slumber Party massacre 2 and the Invisible Maniac are nothing but Random Gratuitous Breast shots with some killing and something that vaguely resembles a plot wrapped around it all. 

and I love those movies so much for that reason.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.