Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:48:04 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Vampire Catfight « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vampire Catfight  (Read 7998 times)
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« on: January 09, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »

Howdy folks-

Last year sometime I was watching a movie (probably on skinemax) and now I can't remember the name.  Did a cursory check but I don't remember enough about it that I'm sure about...I was hoping it might ring a bell to someone.

Ok, so from what I remember, there was a group of people trapped in a building during some kind of vampire attack, and the movie ends with a scene where two ladies are fighting it out in the dirt-floor basement.  At least one of them was a vampire, and I think one of them (blonde I think, or maybe redhead) was the resident "master vampire" and architect of the vampire attack.  Can't remember if the other chick was also a vampire or was some kind of vampire hunter.

We're talking about a movie from the 2000's, and probably later than 2005.
The last scene I mentioned takes place in a basement that is like a cave - rock walls, dirt floor, etc.

Possibly related but maybe not (fuzzy memory):

The building might be a strip club or nightclub or brothel. (Not Bordello of Blood - WAY later and no Erika Eleniak, and definitely not any of the From Dusk Till Dawns)
I think the other vampire/vampire hunter had dark hair and may have been black or asian or hispanic - I told you, my memory on this is REALLY fuzzy.  And I think she won the fight.

As always, any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:23:13 PM by ChocolateChipCharlie » Logged
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 09:34:34 AM »

Biggity bump.   Drink
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »

My memory is kinda hazy, but it sounds a little like Perfect Creature.  I think it's from around 2007 and it has some fairly well-known people in it...

Hope that's it for ya!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Nathan45
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:26:46 AM »

Some plot points are vaguely similar to Thralls/Blood Angels.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404496/
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »

Could this be "Zombie Strippers" (2008)?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »

My memory is kinda hazy, but it sounds a little like Perfect Creature.  I think it's from around 2007 and it has some fairly well-known people in it...

Hope that's it for ya!

Thanks for the suggestions all-

I know it's not Blood Angels, I've seen that one and it's similar but not the one I'm thinking of.  Lamas.   Twirling

I am pretty sure it's not Perfect Creature - the synopsis doesn't look similar enough and that one looks like a more serious, well-funded movie.  The movie I am thinking of has a less-serious, lower-budget (not student-film low, though) feel, at least in my head.

I don't think it's Zombie Strippers either, as I think I would have remembered because of the actors and name - I'll double check to make sure though.
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »

Nope, definitely not Zombie Strippers.

Not Blood Dancers either, just found that one and have eliminated it from consideration.

Also not Vamps 1 or 2.

Have to check up on Rise: Blood Hunter.  That's a possibility I just found.
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »

Updated the original post to clean it up a bit and make it a little less all-over-the-place.

Thought I would bump this one since it's still bugging me....

It's not any of the movies mentioned so far.  Any help would be appreciated.   Cheers
kumanthong80
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »

it's called devil's den with devon sawa,and kell hu
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 10:17:02 PM »

it's called devil's den with devon sawa,and kell hu

YES that's it!!!

No wonder I couldn't find it, they were demons and not vampires....well they were kinda like vampires...I thought it was Kelly Hu, too...

Thank you, kind stranger!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Vampire Catfight « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.