Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:06:15 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  With Jason X coming out, I think everyone should reply to this. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: With Jason X coming out, I think everyone should reply to this.  (Read 6073 times)
C. Hill
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2002, 05:02:19 PM »

• If you are out camping, partying, housesitting, and your friends start disappearing, YOU CAN NOT STILL HAVE A GOOD TIME.
  • If you manage to knock the killer down temporarily, DO NOT try to remove his mask because if you do, your ass is just asking for it.  Try something more productive, like stabbing his head a few dozen times.  And for christ's sake, take his weapon.
  • Try not to act like an a***ole, there is a sense of justice in the slasher movie world, and the a***oles always die first.
  • Damn people, make sure your shoelaces are tied.  You always trip up when the killer is after you.
  • Don't buy overly elaborate kitchen or lawn and garden appliances.  You know if they show a closeup of someone using a combination apple slicer-peeler-corer-masher-blender, it's gonna be used to kill somebody later.
    John Morgan
    « Reply #16 on: April 17, 2002, 10:06:39 PM »

Is this a "Soap Opera Movie?"  How many more of these things are there?  (13 like they originally planned)  Is it going to run like Dark Shadows but in the Theater?
    Kevin Joyce
    « Reply #17 on: April 18, 2002, 07:53:53 AM »

You know that I am from New York and I never realized how many pits of acid, dead end alleys, and various other hazards there are right in the heart of the city
    AndyC
    « Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 01:28:51 PM »

Yep, they pump thousands of gallons of toxic waste through the sewers at the same time every night.
    Pistof
    « Reply #19 on: April 18, 2002, 06:18:25 PM »

In my opinion and I believe many will agree, Jason DID NOT take Manhatten. The movie title may say 'Jason takes Manhatten' but he doesn't. No he takes 45th and Bronze St., thats about it. He took a diner, a few alleys, and a boat. In my mind that does not count as taking Manhatten. The Muppets took Manhatten more then Jason did! (Whew, I just needed to get that out)
    J.R.
    « Reply #20 on: April 19, 2002, 12:30:46 AM »

I think JTM is the only film that shows Manhattan as it really is: A filthy, dangerous, unholy pit of despair and death. I always thought it was kind of an old stereotype that decapited heads lay in the streets, everyone's rude, it's dingy and frightening and you will get mugged on every corner. Then I went to NYC and found that to be all too true. Maybe I was just in the wrong part of town. Still, it's not that bad compared to Chicago.
    Jay O'Connor
    « Reply #21 on: April 19, 2002, 02:05:29 PM »

"1990: Bronx Warriors" was pretty accurate, too, in it's depiction of NYC
    C. Hill
    LOL
    « Reply #22 on: April 19, 2002, 06:07:45 PM »

"1990: Bronx Warriors" was pretty accurate, too, in it's depiction of NYC

"I feel safe with you, Trash."

But seriously, have either of you been to NYC in the past decade or so?

Jay O'Connor
    « Reply #23 on: April 19, 2002, 06:35:19 PM »

I haven't, I just happened to see that movie a few weeks ago
    john
    « Reply #24 on: April 19, 2002, 07:54:16 PM »

I was briefly, I was with someone else going to a hobby shop, so we didn't see too much of it. I do recall a guy on a building's steps getting high and another guy hiding behind the hobby shop (where the parking lot was) from a cop.
    FishStik
    « Reply #25 on: April 20, 2002, 02:32:47 PM »

What I Learned from Jason:
    *Never date a woman with a tattoo of a dagger
    *Never get less than twelve hours of sleep
    *and never play cards with a guy who has the first name of a city.

Wait... oh I learned that from Teen Wolf. I learned lots of stuff from Jason.

*You can't kill him.
    *No matter how fast your car is the killer will catch up to you
    *Never..... well, you get the drill.
    Pages: 1 [2]
    Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  With Jason X coming out, I think everyone should reply to this. « previous next »
      Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
      Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
      How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
      ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
      • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.