Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:15:07 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BOOBS!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: BOOBS!!!  (Read 57702 times)
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« on: January 15, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »

BOOBS!!! BOOBS!!! BOOBS!!!

Yes, one of our favorite topics...BOOBS!!!  hot

How many can talk about about a b-movie without having to make reference to the boob count?

Bad actresses? All they have to do is show their tits and they got out attention...like hell if you're paying attention to the dialogue.

Yes...BOOBS...we love them...we want them...we crave them...we want to....ahem....scuse me. TeddyR

So why not a thread on one of our very favorite subjects...BOOBS!!!

Talk about your favorite pair on an actress.

Whose boobs would you like to see?

What movies have the best boobs?

What movies have the most boobs?

And if you feel like it....SHOW YOUR TITS!!! Twirling (this is not directed at the usual boobs on the forum) Lookingup

Let's put to death the disclaimer on the front page of this site..."There are currently ZERO bare breasts on this website"...and see how far we can raise that number from ZERO!!! TongueOut

Bring on the BOOBS!!! Twirling (again...not directed at the usual boobs on the forum) Lookingup

Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »

I'll bite. 

Favorite: ? Varies day by day and taste by taste.  Depends on my mood.  (Notables: Wendy Whoppers, Pandora Peaks, Minka, Vanessa Del Rio, Tawny Peaks, and many, many more)

Want to see: Christina Hendricks.  I remember her as Saffron and have enjoyed her many times in reruns.  But dang it, get off the standard channels and something where nudity is permitted.  Also, Nikki Cox as a runner up but not going to happen as I want before Las Vegas series during Unhappily Ever After.  (Need a time machine and cash).

Best boobs: Toughie... probably go with Pandora Peaks.  Yes, that movie of just her.  I liked her there was a certain class in the way she carried herself that I enjoyed.

Most?  I'll throw out Beneath the Valley of the Ultra Vixens.  What the hey.   

Cheers  Here is to a start. 

Ah, the good old days.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 10:58:43 PM »

Well, Melissa Brasselle certainly fills out a tight tank top.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Paquita

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 11:13:19 PM »

I think Rose McGowan has the best boobs I've ever seen.  I really want to see Dolly Parton's boobs.  I'm certain I've seen more boobs in a movie before, but I recently watched Female Vampire and that had the most toplessness I've seen in a long time.

Here are a lovely pair of tits for your viewing pleasure:

Oh yeah!  Those are natural!  Twirling
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 11:16:43 PM »

Yvonne Romain in Curse of The Werewolf
Jenna Bodnar in Huntress: Spirit of the Night (I think she had them reduced after that)

All the ladies in Tomboy - I particularly liked that brunette that passes by the camera during the obligatory shower scene

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »

I think Rose McGowan has the best boobs I've ever seen.  I really want to see Dolly Parton's boobs.  I'm certain I've seen more boobs in a movie before, but I recently watched Female Vampire and that had the most toplessness I've seen in a long time.

Oh yeah!  Those are natural!  Twirling
Since when aren't "tits" (teats - the ones you don't mean) natural?  Smile Question Oh yeh, since implants.

P.J. SOLES:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:21:30 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 12:06:24 AM »

Oh yeah!  Those are natural!  Twirling

incredibly risque of you there Paquita.
//not complaining or anything

100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 01:01:29 AM »

The scene in Humanoids From The Deep where the gal's boyfriend with the puppet gets slaughtered, and she runs across the shoreline to get away from the humanoid.. she's got the most unbelievable body, completely natural-looking.  And yes, great headlights.  Too bad she gets violated by fish-man.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 01:07:52 AM »

The scene in Humanoids From The Deep where the gal's boyfriend with the puppet gets slaughtered, and she runs across the shoreline to get away from the humanoid.. she's got the most unbelievable body, completely natural-looking.  And yes, great headlights.  Too bad she gets violated by fish-man.

Don't worry!  It may be the same character, but at least the chick who runs on the beach and gets grabbed is not the same actress who was doing the scenes inside the tent.  Go watch that scene closely, the actress running on the beach has smaller boobs and butt than the one from the tent.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
akiratubo

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »

Look at the size of that stick in between those tits!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 02:46:20 AM »

Many years ago i was at a strip club in Jackson Tennessee, and the headline dancer that night was called Betty Boobs. HOLY SH!T they were Huge. I have a pic of her kneeling on the stage, i had my back to her, my head between her boobs and
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:17:24 AM by ImaginaryFoot » Logged

Lima beans are the Devil
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 02:50:12 AM »

Her boobs were completly wrapped around my head. I was giving 2 thumbs up in the pic. That picture was well worth the 25 dollars it cost me TeddyR

Lima beans are the Devil
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »

What happens when a B list piece of garbage like "Holwing II: Stirbia Werewolf b***h" realizes the film itself is no good. You make the female main antagonist strip. Not only do they do that but in the credits they show multiple images from earlier in the film. They show the antagonist stripping 15 times over.

It's sad.  Bluesad

100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »

Yeah that doesn't seem to be entirely uncommon when they realize their script is full of holes and the acting is terrible. As if some nudity or in some cases more violence or action sequences is going go to save it. There was another one that fit that to a T, and somewhere I have forgotten it. I'm sure itll come back to me shortly.

100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 01:27:11 PM »

A boobie thread has to have Russ Meyer-

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BOOBS!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.