Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:00:53 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THIS TV « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: THIS TV  (Read 6638 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 10:23:09 AM »

C.H.O.M.P.S. is on fri or sat. that was pain to type
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 10:55:04 AM »

I taped "here Come the Tigers" and watched some of it this morning. It's a rip off of the Bad News Bears. pretty stupid so far  Thumbup
Umaril The Unfeathered
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 12:18:50 PM »

I've been trying to get my local Direct TV providers to carry THIS network.

I first got to see it when I went to my mom's a few weeks back for a family dinner. It was very reminiscent of the old UHF stations and the old 80's era hours when TV was filled with movies.

It would be great if anyone with old archives of WNEW 5's Creature Features or WPIX 11's Chiller Theatre could put these movies back on for nostalgia sake. These shows were two tenets of horror movie programming back in my day

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »

I've been trying to get my local Direct TV providers to carry THIS network.

I first got to see it when I went to my mom's a few weeks back for a family dinner. It was very reminiscent of the old UHF stations and the old 80's era hours when TV was filled with movies.

It would be great if anyone with old archives of WNEW 5's Creature Features or WPIX 11's Chiller Theatre could put these movies back on for nostalgia sake. These shows were two tenets of horror movie programming back in my day

Old fashioned rabbit ears might do the trick for you. I have the old school roof antenna and thats how I get ThisTV.

Hammock Rider

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 10:43:32 AM »

I like it. They have a good mix of movies. A few weeks ago I watched Mannequin 2 with one of my nieces and then stayed up late to watch Elvira after the kid went to bed.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
movie masochist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:01 PM »

I am so addicted to this channel.  I get sucked in to some of the worst crap on here.  It's really hit or miss, but they do run some real gems. 

www.thebestbadmovies.com   Only the best of the worst
major jay

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 01:30:56 PM »

This Sunday (Mothers day) at 5pm they're playing LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT. Buggedout  I'm going to try to catch this just to see how they edit it up for public consumption.

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »

Theres an excellent collection of movies on tonight and this week...Tonight its Manos (yes, that Manos), followed by "I Saw What You Did" (William Castle without monsters).  Tuesday is "Theatre of Blood", "Dementia 13", "Twice Told Tales", and "The Invisible Man".  Not bad stuff for cable TV!.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Archivist

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 02:26:00 AM »

Wow.  Nothing like this exists in Australia.  Nothing.  The best we can do is to buy a few of those Mill Creek 50 movie packs.  Bluesad

Revenge of the Ninja is a top, top movie, but Pray For Death is nothing but vile.  Revenge is just great movie with lots of action and ninja action, whereas Pray For Death is just a poor movie trying to be like Revenge.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »

I know what i'm watching all day Tuesday.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 05:46:32 PM »

http://boston.thistv.com/schedule
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 05:49:13 PM »

Wow.  Nothing like this exists in Australia.  Nothing.  The best we can do is to buy a few of those Mill Creek 50 movie packs.  Bluesad

Revenge of the Ninja is a top, top movie, but Pray For Death is nothing but vile.  Revenge is just great movie with lots of action and ninja action, whereas Pray For Death is just a poor movie trying to be like Revenge.
Agreed.  Pray For Death is horrible.  My eyeballs wanted to become sentient and punch me for torturing them.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
major jay

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 05:00:33 PM »

Another great Tuesday line-up.(est) Cheers

4:30pm - 6:00pm
It! The Terror From Beyond Space

Panic is rampant in this acclaimed 1958 science-fiction thriller about a band of space explorers who suddenly find themselves being explored and murdered by a maniacal creature.

6:00pm - 8:00pm
Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

Evil Dr. Goldfoot (Vincent Price) plots to rule the world by creating female robots for his nefarious purpose.

8:00pm - 10:00pm
The Last Man on Earth

Vincent Price stars as a scientist and last survivor on Earth after a plague turns the rest of the population into vampires.

10:00pm - 12:30am
Burnt Offerings

In the great tradition of haunted house chillers comes this frightening tale of the supernatural set in a sprawling old country mansion. Stars Oliver Reed, Karen Black and Bette Davis.

2:30am - 4:30am
The Beast Within

A teenager is experiencing growing pains of a most shocking sort in this exciting, tense and all-too-real story of human-into-monster transformation.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »

I had a long running holy grail type thing with Burnt Offerings.  I had seen it when I was very young and couldn't find it. It's cool.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THIS TV « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.