Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:08:45 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Karma to the first... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Author Topic: Karma to the first...  (Read 71519 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 08:09:50 PM »

Bluesad

Are you trying to claim the prize, or sad that I asked the question?  Ah heck, karma either way.

I just read that 1 in 6 Americans have been diagnosed with depression, which makes it sound more like an extremely common personality type than a disease.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 10:28:03 PM »

Bluesad
Are you trying to claim the prize, or sad that I asked the question?  Ah heck, karma either way.
I just read that 1 in 6 Americans have been diagnosed with depression, which makes it sound more like an extremely common personality type than a disease.
I have not been diagnosed with clinical depression, and realized after I'd posted that what I had posted could be perceived as such admission.  I might be clinically depressed, but like most sufferers, I'd guess, undiagnosed.   Smile Bluesad

Aside from us all being either alcoholic, drug-addicted, or medicated, I also believe that perhaps constant psychic and/or corporeal pain is a reality for complex organisms on planet Earth.  

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »

There are several board members who have been kind enough to post their experiences with clinical depression. There are multiple chemical imbalances that can lead to depression. For instance, a popular immunosuppresive therapy for cancer has been demonstrably shown to lead to intense depression. I think it must be very scary to have to admit that your body is sending you signals that are pro-suffering. Nobody likes to think that their brain is not their own.

I can't speak to depression though, my emotions are like a dully muted trumpet, so softly played I'm lucky I can hear them at any point.

I know I didn't answer any of the previous karma calls, but I'll give karma to the first person who can post a YouTube video of the most ridiculous cover version of any song that is a good version in it's own right. So none of that Pat Boone metal music.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »

Small | Large

Okay, karma to the first person who has killed another person. With their bare hands. In a drunken argument. Over who gets the last slice of apple pie.

(I can't be the only one...can I?)

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »

Okay, karma to the first person who has killed another person. With their bare hands. In a drunken argument. Over who gets the last slice of apple pie.

(I can't be the only one...can I?)

Shoot!!!  For me, it was over the last slice of PUMPKIN pie, so I don't qualify.  I don't really even like Pumpkin pie - I think I was just kinda grumpy that day - poor guy...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2011, 02:06:20 AM »

Karma to the first person who has seen every movie in the Amityville series, including the remake and that awful Amityville Curse movie which had even less to do with the first movies than the relentlessly awful "true" sequels.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 04:17:39 AM »

Apparently I'm the only one who has seen all those stupid Amityville movies.

Here's a softball, karma to the first person who has eaten an entire package of soda crackers without thinking about it. I love soda crackers, and get antsy when I realize I only have one box left in my pantry.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 05:23:48 AM »

An entire package, or entire box?  I will go through a single plastic-wrapped package like nothing.  One spoonful of soup requires at least one cracker for me, practically.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 07:31:19 AM »

I think I've eaten a whole package of them (one-fourth of a box), but unfortunately I DID think about it   Bluesad

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2011, 01:22:33 PM »

Well, I was just thinking of the single package. An entire box of soda crackers might take work.

Karma to both of you, and next category please.

retrorussell

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 03:04:36 PM »

Well, I was just thinking of the single package. An entire box of soda crackers might take work.

Karma to both of you, and next category please.
Thanks!
Karma to the first who can tell me who was the little armored squire who served Jayce in Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »

Oon of course!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
retrorussell

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2011, 06:51:03 PM »

Oon of course!
Good man!  I didn't think anyone would get it that fast.. sure was a weird cartoon premise.

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2011, 09:59:09 AM »

Thanks!  It was definitely pretty crazy, but I loved it!

Karma to the first person who has ever, as an adult, spent a long, several hour block watching old cartoons from your childhood...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:10:16 AM by JayJayM12 » Logged

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2011, 11:49:43 AM »

Thanks!  It was definitely pretty crazy, but I loved it!

Karma to the first person who has ever, as an adult, spent a long, several hour block watching old cartoons from your childhood...
I've done that with GI Joe, He-Man, Thundarr The Barbarian, the list goes on and on.

Karma to the first person who owns a zombie action figure.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Karma to the first... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.