Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:08:37 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Movies about ghosts « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movies about ghosts  (Read 7194 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 04:15:48 PM »

My favorite Ghost movie isn't about ghost, instead it involves spirits: Spirited Away i s one of the most famous animated films, hell, It's #2 on IMDB's Best Animated Films, only behind Toy Story 3, and with good cause- IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!!! It's NOT a CGI film, but an anime style movie

yeah no.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:36 AM »

Now I'm going to tell you that some of the facts these movies present about ghosts are completely wrong.  How do I know this?  Because I had a Life Between Lives hypnotherapy session so I know the true nature of ghosts and spirits.
Stop pretending you know things. 

Personally, I don't trust any kind of hypnotist, hypnotherapist or otherwise.  I just know they make people think they're a chicken then record it for laughs later.  I just KNOW it!
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 05:38:04 AM »

I don't know the guy could be on to something here. How about a movie called The Ball of Light in the Dusty Room?

It could be about this room which is quite dusty and if you take a photo in there you can see a menacing tiny ball of light.

Sounds scary eh?  BounceGiggle

voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »

WyreWizard, your examples of whatever movies you tend to dissect are WAY too obvious and mainsteam to be taken seriously. This is a B-movie site, remember? Anyhoo, I thought The Nesting was a really good ghost movie.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »

Now I'm going to tell you that some of the facts these movies present about ghosts are completely wrong.  How do I know this?  Because I had a Life Between Lives hypnotherapy session so I know the true nature of ghosts and spirits.
Stop pretending you know things. 

Personally, I don't trust any kind of hypnotist, hypnotherapist or otherwise.  I just know they make people think they're a chicken then record it for laughs later.  I just KNOW it!

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry."

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Movies about ghosts « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.