Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:57:22 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need your opinion... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need your opinion...  (Read 1842 times)
Used Meathook
Templar Knight in Training
Bad Movie Lover

« on: January 29, 2011, 01:51:25 AM »

1) I'm stuck home because my 10mo. old son is asleep and my girl is out at an 80's party at some club.

2) I have 3 whiskey and cokes in my system.

3) I re-watched They Don't Cut the Grass Anymore last night, and am now itching for some premium trash to watch tonight.

4) I have narrowed it down to Slumber Party Massacre, Cut and Run, or Splatter Farm.

...or I could just "play it safe" and watch some DVR'd episodes of CSI (I love that show).

GO!
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 01:58:17 AM »

Haven't seen any of the ones you mention, but I have seen the trailer to Cut and Run.  That looked like a treat back in the 80's!

With the juice in your system, I'd be watching some premiere weirdness like a UFO documentary, particularly something about Nazi UFO conspiracies.  That always goes well with alcohol.

I just saw the blurb and poster for Splatter Farm.  Ewww!   TeddyR  If that is your cup of tea, then go with it.  I wouldn't watch that kind of movie while under the influence, myself.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Used Meathook
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 02:08:52 AM »

Haven't seen any of the ones you mention, but I have seen the trailer to Cut and Run.  That looked like a treat back in the 80's!

With the juice in your system, I'd be watching some premiere weirdness like a UFO documentary, particularly something about Nazi UFO conspiracies.  That always goes well with alcohol.

I just saw the blurb and poster for Splatter Farm.  Ewww!   TeddyR  If that is your cup of tea, then go with it.  I wouldn't watch that kind of movie while under the influence, myself.

Cut and Run is definitely a gem. It has...oh god...the guy from Hills Have Eyes in it....can't remember his name. Michael Berryman I think his name is?

Weirdness is always good. And UFO stuff always interests me, but I have nothing on tap unless there's something on streaming Netflix that you recommend.

...and Splatter Farm is...well...z-grade shot on video 80's gore. Although it has quite a few humorous moments such as an old lady trying to take advantage of one of the main characters. 
Used Meathook
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 02:18:51 AM »

In retrospect, perhaps this thread would have been more appropriate in the off-topic type forum section. I apologize.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 06:48:33 AM »

the WEIRDEST ufo "documentary-OVERLORDS OF THE UFO!!!!! Plan 9 meets the x files!

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 04:49:36 AM »

Wow, thanks for the link to Overlords of the UFO.  I've never seen that before, and I'm a big fan of those old UFO documentaries.  Google Video has it in its complete form, along with quite a number from that era.  Great stuff.  hot

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need your opinion... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.