Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:27:30 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Question for Trevor « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Question for Trevor  (Read 11433 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« on: February 04, 2011, 09:56:51 AM »

What up with your new avatar? Is that you in the picture? If it is it doesn't resemble your last two that I know ARE you. Please explain the pic because it's driving me mildly bonkers.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

What up with your new avatar? Is that you in the picture? If it is it doesn't resemble your last two that I know ARE you. Please explain the pic because it's driving me mildly bonkers.

It is me, taken about a week ago. My hair is very long - I'm growing it for the CANSA Shavathon next month - and the Ninja Turtle in the pic was a gift.  TeddyR TeddyR

Also, the pic of me in the tuxedo was taken in June 2008, almost a month after my Dad passed. In the time since, I have been seriously ill several times and I have really gotten older.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:15:09 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »

It is me, taken about a week ago. My hair is very long - I'm growing it for the CANSA Shavathon next month - and the Ninja Turtle in the pic was a gift.  TeddyR TeddyR

Also, the pic of me in the tuxedo was taken in June 2008, almost a month after my Dad passed. In the time since, I have been seriously ill several times and I have really gotten older.

I thought you were seriously ill when the tuxedo pic was taken. Wasn't that the Bloemfontein trip? TeddyR

Almost Shavathon time again, eh? Always wanted to organize one of those, but not being able to participate, I just don't feel right signing other people up. I've giving it a little more thought this year though, since I have a hairdresser renting the other side of my building. Would be ideal - she does the cuts in a real salon, I supply t-shirts and hats, both businesses get publicity. Getting a little late to do St. Baldricks, but maybe for cancer month in April.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »

I didn't think you looked bad or older at all. There's a picture of me somewhere where it's one of those deals where the camera caught me at just the right moment with just the right expression that made me looks completely different than I usually look. I figured if it was you it was kind of like that.

Thanks for clarifying. Mystery solved.  Cheers

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »

I thought you were seriously ill when the tuxedo pic was taken.
Wasn't that the Bloemfontein trip? TeddyR

That was July 2008: damn, I was ill then from food poisoning.

Buggedout Buggedout

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »

I would have NEVER guessed that was you!   BounceGiggle   I'll always think of you as that distinguished gentleman in the tux.  With the undie problem.   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »

I would have NEVER guessed that was you!   BounceGiggle   I'll always think of you as that distinguished gentleman in the tux.  With the undie problem.   TeddyR

TeddyR TeddyR

This might scare people to know this but that night I actually had clean undies on. A nice pair of bright red satin bikini briefs.  Buggedout Buggedout Wink

Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 08:27:13 PM »

This might scare people to know this but that night I actually had clean undies on. A nice pair of bright red satin bikini briefs.  Buggedout Buggedout Wink
[/quote]

Trevor, you devil you   Wink   BounceGiggle

Hold onto your dreams ....
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 11:09:47 PM »

TeddyR TeddyR

DON'T  . . . .WANT . . . .MY EYEBALLS . . . . ANYMORE!!!!  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 01:12:10 AM »

TeddyR TeddyR

DON'T  . . . .WANT . . . .MY EYEBALLS . . . . ANYMORE!!!!  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

TeddyR TeddyR

If you wrote that ^^^ after reading what I wrote, I wonder what you would write if I told you I wasn't joking?  Wink

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »

For some reason I always picture people AS their avatar. So I used to think Trevor was some fat guy in a suit with a microphone stand (Sorry if I have no idea who that was). Then again I don't look like the Adam West Batman and JJ80 isn't a giant lizard monster.

Actually I get confused when people change their avatar. It feels like they changed their face and I have to get used to it. But who am I to talk when I've changed my user name 3 times? Hell, I might do it again!

(If nobody remembers I was "Keeper Of The B-List". If you don't remember that name I was the guy who only posted on "Bad Movies" about terrible movies that are COMING OUT. And nobody got back to me about what they think about Raging Bull II, damn it!)

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »

For some reason I always picture people AS their avatar. So I used to think Trevor was some fat guy in a suit with a microphone stand (Sorry if I have no idea who that was). Then again I don't look like the Adam West Batman and JJ80 isn't a giant lizard monster.

Actually I get confused when people change their avatar. It feels like they changed their face and I have to get used to it. But who am I to talk when I've changed my user name 3 times? Hell, I might do it again!

(If nobody remembers I was "Keeper Of The B-List". If you don't remember that name I was the guy who only posted on "Bad Movies" about terrible movies that are COMING OUT. And nobody got back to me about what they think about Raging Bull II, damn it!)

Umm. Those earlier pictures are Trevor.

However, I do picture people as their avatar myself. I can never escape thinking that lester looks like a young Tom Hanks or that AllHallowsDay looks like Willy Wonka. Because I'm that way, it always amuses me that at one time when I had a picture of Rick James as my avatar that people thought I was a light-skinned black man with long Jeri Curls.

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »

You know, you look good with the long hair. 

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »

Thanks Ed but on March 5th 2011, I become Kojak: no more hair.  TeddyR

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »

Thanks Ed but on March 5th 2011, I become Kojak: no more hair.  TeddyR

Amazing that 30-some years ago, a bald hero (or even a completely bald man) was uncommon enough for Kojak to become synonymous with baldness.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Question for Trevor « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.