Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:39:04 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  actors you won't watch? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: actors you won't watch?  (Read 17891 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »

Shia Lebouf... Thumbdown

Actors, Darksider.

Thats what this threads about. Not pieces of wood.  Wink

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 12:55:42 AM »

Steve Carell, Sandler, Jack Black, Shia LaBeouf,

BTW, I went to school with Sandlers wife, shes a douche too.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 06:52:06 AM »

Shia Lebouf... Thumbdown

Agreed. He pretty much buggered up Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull for me.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

Shia Lebouf... Thumbdown

Actors, Darksider.

Thats what this threads about. Not pieces of wood.  Wink

Oh?  So you didn't like Holes or the English dub of Nausicaa?

I personally have no opinion of the guy but my theory of why the guy is disliked is because he was in Indiana Jones IV (Be honest, it wouldn't have matter who was playing Indiana's son, people would have been still ticked off) and in the Transformers movies, where the director isn't extactly good with actors.  All those movies have a big hatred and people will lash out at the common thread that both share.  From there point of view, all of those movies sucked and because he happens to be in them, he sucks as well.  Put in a different actor in those roles and people would have been complaining about that person instead.

Speaking of actors that get a lot of hatred, let's talk Robert Pattinson.  While his perfromances lately aren't that special, he was good in Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory.  Personally, I think the first director of Twilight was bad at directing him and every director to handle the franchise since has decided to stick with that first performance and not try to get anything out of him.  Also Kristen Stewart, she was good in Into the Wild and Welcome to the Rileys.  These people can act but these directors don't seem to be trying with them and thus we have their craptastic performances in Twilight.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2011, 03:23:12 PM »

Adam Sandler (although Click was alright)
Will Ferrel (although I did like Stranger Then Fiction and Elf)
Tom Green (20 minutes of Freddy Got Fingered was enough for me)
Paris Hilton (expect for Repo!, I enjoyed her face falling off Smile )
Seth Rogen (I have seen several of the movies he was in, and Superbad was okay, but everytime I watch one of his movies (The Green Hornet *shudders*) I hate him more and more).
Steve Carrell (Though, I'll occasionally watch the American version of The Office)

There are, of course, a few exceptions and I will always make an exception if the character they are playing dies. TeddyR
Pilgermann

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 05:10:26 PM »

For the people who don't like Adam Sandler, can you at least give Click a chance?  It's better than the usual films he does and surprisingly it can be a bit emotional.  It starts off an Adam Sandler movie and evolves into something much different with the change in tone it as.  Plus, Christopher Walken is in it and he's always fun!

I hate that horrible disgusting movie.  It's so stupid and wrong-headed that it makes me sick.  One of the worst films I've ever seen...

I do actually like Adam Sandler, though.

I can't stand John Leguizamo and I certainly don't seek out movies with Seth Green. They both just come off as to actor ish to me, like they are 4 feet tall and comfortable wearing make up.

Paquita

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »

I've had a problem with Elizabeth Hurley ever since she said something along the lines of "I'd kill myself if I was that fat" referring to the size of a Marilyn Monroe dress at an event.  I think that just says a lot about a person's character and I prefer not to support her in any way.. not that she's really in a ton of movies I want to see anyway.  I have a problem where if I don't like actors personalities, I can't enjoy movies they're in... which is why I try not to learn too much about actors personal lives.

I also can't stand Adam Sandler.. maybe it's his voice, or his face, or his personality, I don't know.  Tom Cruise freaks me out so I can't see any of his movies either.

I liked Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun!!

I don't have a problem with Pauly Shore!  I liked Encino Man!

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »

I don't have a problem with Pauly Shore!  I liked Encino Man!

Bless you. Ain't nothin' wrong with Encino Man.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Jitters
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »

Charlie Sheen!  Scumbag.
Hammock Rider

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 11:39:47 AM »

Julia Stiles annoys me. I don't know why, although she always seems kind of smug.

I also don't like Jessica Biel. She said in an interview that she wished she was less attractive because then maybe people would take her more seriously as an actress. She blamed her looks for limiting her career. Now if she were a good actress and was commenting on the shallowness of Hollywood that would be one thing, but come on Jessica, if you want people to think of you as a good actress you have to be....a good actress.

I can't say that I won't watch Jack Black, but I am getting a little tired of his act. He needs to be bumped back down to wacky friend status, at least for awhile.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
voltron

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »

Will Smith for his trademark "Will Smith-isms".  Hatred

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
66Crush
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 10:35:48 PM »

I really have to dislike the actor personally and unfortunately there are too many good actors who are jerks. I hate Tom Cruise and can't sit through his movies even though he's a good actor. "Fight Club" is a good movie but I hate Brad Pitt, the only reason he is any good in that movie is because it's easy for him to play an a**hole! Otherwise I think he is the most overrated actor ever. I would enjoy mainstream movies more if they didn't use the same actors over and over and over again. And so many of them are such self centered idiots: Jamie Foxx, George Clooney, Mel Gibson, etc. Samuel L. Jackson is a great actor, but I can't stand him, he thinks he so tough. He's 60 and hasn't seen the hood in years, run your mouth outside of Hollywood and see what happens. Most stars deserve to have the sh*t beat out of them! I wondered why it doesn't happen, well a documentary I seen on Danny Trejo answered that question. He said he wanted to beat up an A-list celeb and his manager told him if he did he would never get work again. If I were a big time director I would work independently so I could hire good actors who are mostly unknown. And if I seen someone acting like a jerk I would fire them. The Hollywood system is so money driven, they use the same overrated actors in every movie and allow them to treat everyone like dirt.
movie masochist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »

Will Ferrell-because casting him in a movie is indicative that it sucks.
Meg Ryan-nothing is worse than a Romantic Comedy.
Chuck Norris-Yeah it's funny to make fun of him but not to watch him "act".
The Rock-do I really need to explain this one?
Ashton Kutcher-"Dude where's my acting skills?"
John C. Reilly-I am just bitter because I got tricked into sitting through Cedar Rapids last week.  Let me save all of your souls-DO NOT SEE CEDAR RAPIDS!

thebestbadmovies.com

www.thebestbadmovies.com   Only the best of the worst
66Crush
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »

I think Will Ferell is funny, but He's a acquired taste, same with John C. Reilly, they are similar comedians. I think The Rock is actually pretty decent, some of the new wrestlers are OK actors. The wrestling is much more show biz orientated now, unlike the old days when Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper would just get thrown into a movie. But I love "They Live." Roddy just plays himself and that's why it works. Piper rules!
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 11:20:40 PM »

Will Ferrell-because casting him in a movie is indicative that it sucks.

Guess you never saw Old School or Stranger than Fiction.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  actors you won't watch? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.