Main Menu

Fact Of The Day

Started by Nightowl, February 10, 2011, 01:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

Lemonade from fast food restaurants contains 0 to 3% real juice.
yeah no.

flackbait

People should not eat polar bear and/or certain types of seal liver because it has a lethal concentration of vitamen A.

Psycho Circus

Tadpoles of the horned frog Ceratophrys ornata let out an audible scream when they come under attack.

Nightowl

A man is accused of murder was acquitted of all charges when he is seen at a dodges game on an Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

How's that for an alibi?

The Burgomaster

Quote from: El Toro Loco on July 15, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
Lemonade from fast food restaurants contains 0 to 3% real juice.

My mother went to lunch with a friend.  Her friend asked for water with lemon and also asked for extra lemons.  Then she said, "this is how I get free lemonade."  The waitress heard her and put lemonade on the bill.  JUSTICE!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Jack

99% of the Internet traffic flowing between countries travels through underwater cables
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

bob

no one goes to Hooters for wings, although their food is damn good
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Psycho Circus

Abortion was illegal in the UK for 164 years, between 1803 and 1967.

Nightowl

Nicolas Cage was originally offered the part of Aragorn in Lord of the Rings.  Cage stated in an interview that he turned down the offer due to the around three year time commitment.

indianasmith

Without nostrils, your nose would just be a bump on your face!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Hammock Rider

Fossils show that the painted turtle existed 15 million years ago.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

bob

I'm not wearing any panties
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Raffine

Leslie Nielson's tombstone reads "Let 'er rip".

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

Psycho Circus

Abulia is the inability to make decisions.

Psycho Circus

The word accismus means 'the pretence of turning down something desperately wanted'.