Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:47:02 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Night Train to Terror (1985) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Night Train to Terror (1985)  (Read 1608 times)
SPazzo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My kinda toy...

« on: February 17, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

So, I get to see this beautiful looking 80s cheese-flick tomorrow night at a midnight showing!  Anyone seen it yet?  I'll put up a synopsis and short review after I watch it!

Small | Large

TeddyR
akiratubo

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »

Does John Carradine sing the theme song?

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
claws
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:34:55 AM »

Saw it on VHS back in the 80s when I was too young to appreciate cheesy movies. The movie was a mess as I recall. It was put together by two or three different movies with one of them being a unfinished one? Or something like that. I'm sure its a blast to watch these days, especially on the big screen. Enjoy and report back :)
Paquita

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »

It's been years since I saw it.  It's fun to watch, but if I remember right, not nearly as good as that video makes it seem it should be.  I think Claws' description of it as "a mess" would be accurate.  My husband always talks about this movie and how it has that unfinished movie in it.  I don't think those dancing kids have any real role other than to dance around and sing between other stuff going on.

Have fun!
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »

So I just saw this "film" last night.  It was on a 35mm print all the way from Australia!  I also won a DVD of My Name is Bruce in the raffle before the movie...

But I digress, I'm ignoring the movie itself...

It was a messed up, strange, confusing, boobandgore infested, POS.  I loved it!  Basically it was three different movies that were sitting on the production company's shelf at the time, edited into one anthology movie, with a subplot of God vs Satan on a train with an 80s rock band playing a really catch song.  I mean, how can you not find this song catchy?  After it played for the 4th time in the film, everybody in the theatre started dancing, singing, and clapping along.

Small | Large

Anyway, I'd give it a watch.  Not the best out there, but still pretty damn fun!  (3.5/5)
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »

I had a struggle once trying to decide whether or not it's the worst films I'd ever seen.  I decided not, since it introduced me to Death Wish Club and Cataclysm, both of which are edited in as segment. 
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »

The movies is kinda fun, but the best part is the song!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Night Train to Terror (1985) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.