Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:36:55 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Eureka... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eureka...  (Read 2598 times)
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« on: February 14, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »

I am watching this show right now and I haveto say wow.  The character Jo played by Erica Cerrea is HOT  hot Cheers.  Anyone else think so?

Later,

John
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:18:05 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:19:11 AM »

I've only made it through the first season, but I really like the show. They have a knack for taking abstruse science-fiction concepts and making human stories out of them.

As for the attractiveness of women on the show, I'd have to say I find Salli Richardson incredibly attractive. She's exactly the sort of woman I'd like to see a lot more of on television.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:50 AM »

I remember watching this show again, though I remember first watching it when it was created.  It wasn't bad so I do not know why I never continued past the first season.  Anyways, now that it is easily available on Netflix, I'm going through all of it.

I really enjoy this show and I would easily put it in my top 20 favorite TV shows.  The concept, the humor, the characters, the dialogue, sci-fi, and almost everything else makes this an extremely enjoyable show for me.

Theme song is incredibly catchy:
Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »

We've been watching Eureka every evening when we eat dinner (streaming on Netflix).  I thought the show was pretty good when it was on SciFi, but didn't watch it all that often.  It's nice to see all the episodes I missed.  I completely agree about how they can take some sci-fi technology and use it to create a very human story.  And I'll also say Salli Richardson-Whitfield is gorgeous, and her character on the show has a terrific personality too.   

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Eureka... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.